Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FASH Limited© Giraffe Print Faux Leather Top Zip Tote Office Handbag,Fuchsia,One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2009
I ordered my handbag after the girls in the office all started buying one. They ordered from different places on the internet. I went to Amazon
and found mine. When I received it the quaility was much better than the girls. I loved the handbag material, the reinforced handles, and overall size was just what I wanted. One of the girls in my office actually received one in the mail that was flawed from another company. Overall I would recommend it. Great!!!! Catherine
on April 19, 2012
I just received my bag yesterday and it's beautiful, a little surprising for the price. I was trying to warn myself that sometimes you get what you pay for and since I'm used to spending a minimum of $50 (for a super sale) I was pleasantly surprised when I received a really well put together non-cheap looking bag for $15. I most definitely will end up ordering another one from this company again. it's worth it. I would have spent more in a store for the same bag!
on March 21, 2011
If you like to carry bigger bags, but not TOO huge, then this sizing is perfect! It holds everything I need, I can even use it for class if I just need to put in a notebook or two (even a small 13" laptop can fit if needed!). Make it look fun n chic by selecting a color, I picked fuchsia. The only downside was that the main zipper was weird--solution? All I did was cut the zipper material off at the end of the flaps, so now it is out of the way...maybe it's a little hard to explain via text (I never planned on using the zipper anyway). Oh, and very fast shipping! Overall, awesome purse, I plan on hanging on to it for a very long time :)
on February 10, 2013
I have had this purse almost a year now. It has held up better than any purse I've ever owned.
It's big enough to hold my regular purse items, plus a book and water bottle if I need to take them with me.
But it doesn't look like I'm carrying a big tote bag. Love it. Can't wait for it to wear out so I buy another fun purse!!!
on June 28, 2012
Love, Love, Love this bag. It fits everything I need and more, even my sons Thomas trains. There is a special place for my phone, work ID, check books, cell accessories, pens and those are just the pockets. This is an AWESOME purse and I will buy another once this one wears out...at least that is what I tell my hubby :)
on February 19, 2012
I thought it was a bit more bucketier, but I do like it. The other day I was wearing a black shirt and I wore my handbag on my arm, and I noticed the pink strap started to turn black too. That could've been my shirt tho, it's new and hasn't been washed yet. Over all I like the purse, but I gave it a 3 because I hoped it would be bigger and the strap thing. Hope this helps! :D Have a blessed day everyone!
on August 12, 2011
Don't let a weird inner zipper deter you from getting this bag! It's so nice and versatile! The leather actually has a texture to it that makes it look like giraffe hair! The color is between black and brown, so will go perfect with either color I wear. The bag is a bit floppy, but I'm sure once it's filled with stuff it will be fine. I plan on using it as my everyday purse, with the addition of diapers and wipes for my kids! There's plenty of room for that stuff...especially when it's in "tote" mode. The straps are also large enough for it to fit comfortably on my shoulder...I don't like having to carry purses like a suitcase. Overall, I love this bag and can't wait to get rid of my old purse! --Andrea
on June 5, 2011
Okay, so when looking at this purse online it looked more like hot pink and black. When i received my purse, it is more purple and brown. Therefore, I was a little displeased that the colors were off, but all in all it's pretty and made very well. The purse feels like it's made of high quality leather and has lots of nice pockets. The only other complaint I have was the shipping. When placing the order, it was promised by June 2 and then it changed to June 2 through June 7. I received it on June 4 which was a little over a week after placing my order. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
on October 5, 2015
they dont show you that it is more a bell shape. Very big on the bottom. From the pictures it looks like it is flat and wide. NOT SO. Very large bottom. It is very hard to get into on the top. The print is very nice. I love the colors. Just too odd shaped for me. The picture is very misleading.
on October 3, 2013
I purchased this purse for my sister-in-law's birthday. She LOVES it. She said it is the perfect size and really loves the giraffe design. The construction of the purse is great. Plus her favorite color is pink. Great gift!

See 1 answered question