5.0 out of 5 stars Bungee me this
This bungee cord cargo net has redefined the word net. One day I had a small package that I needed to drive to the post office. Guess how I carried it? That's right buddy, under this flipping net! A week ago I had to take my cat to the vet. Guess how she got there? Strapped down snug under this net. She couldn't move a muscle and we got to the vet lickity split!
Published on February 12, 2010 by Bryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart
Don't waste your time or money. Yes, it is very inexpensive, but the elastic in mine fell apart in a couple of months just laying around, not even on my bike! Also, this net is very small (maybe 18"x24" unstretched) so don't expect to be able to secure a lot of cargo with it.
Published on November 14, 2011 by DC

5.0 out of 5 stars Bungee me this, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlike the guy who strapped his cat down, I just use it for cat food, October 31, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I was a little hesitant when I first started using this because it seemed like there was some slack or that it'd go flying off after I accelerated pretty hard but nope. After 2 months and hauling multiple things around this net has lasted great and has held everything I've thrown at it.

I mainly use it to haul my cat's 20lb bag of cat food around, or other grocery odd and ends (I still haven't bought Saddle bags because I'm lazy). It's totally worth buying this net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 22, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I bought this cargo net to fasten my backpack and/or lunchbox to the rear rack on my bicycle for my commute to work. It works just as expected. It stretches to fit a lot of stuff and having six hooks is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rubber tips on hooks are easy to pop off., May 7, 2012
Summer (Redmond, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I got my Cargo Net and tried it on my Yamaha bike immediately. It works well to hold my small bag. However, three of six rubber tips on hooks were pop off when I hooked up and off. Luckily, I found all tips on the floor of garage and notice that there is NO any glue applied to secure the rubber tip on the hook. It would be better to apply little epoxy glue or something similar to firmly secure the rubber tips when you first get this net. Otherwise, the sharp edge of the metal hooks could scratch the paint on your bike.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the net but take one star off because of the loose rubber tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., February 26, 2010
A.E. (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
This six hook cargo net works as advertised. I've used to hold my bike cover down on the back of my bike and it's not fallen off yet so five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I don't have saddlebags on my motorcycle, so this has been a terrific way to transport all sorts of things on my passenger seat. It expands to accommodate rather large items, and will keep them firmly in place. My only criticism is that if you put something very large under the net, it will stretch it out somewhat and will not quite go back to its original size. So the net is a little loose now, but it's still well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, August 30, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
Works great. Just what I needed. I keep a backpack strapped down for a 25 mile commute... doesn't budge.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS CARGONET!, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I use this cargo net almost every day to carry things on my Vespa. It will stretch over very large boxes or even just a coat or jacket. I got a lot for my money with this purchase and highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Net Sizing Info, August 30, 2011
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
It seems the most asked question is about the sizing of this net. I measure the net to be ~ 12" x 12" when loosely hanging from a rack. I've uploaded a picture with a ruler inserted into the net for reference. I also dabbed a little bit of gorilla glue to the inside of the plastic covers on the hooks to help better secure them since them coming loose is a common complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars great storage solution, August 28, 2010
This review is from: Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net (Automotive)
I've had this on the back of my bike for about a year now(rain or shine). I use it to stap my bookbag to the back of my bike rather then wear it on my back. The knots do have a habit of slipping over time. so thats why i'm buying anouther one soon. for the money, you cant beat it

Fuel Helmets Bungee Cord Cargo Net