5.0 out of 5 stars Basic & Gets the Job Done
Nothing too fancy here. Just a quality product and a must have for racers. No more struggling to pin your number on your shirt, then realizing its crooked/too loose/too tight/ now ripped. No holes in your shirts. Gel storage on the sides is nice for long runs or races. It have some reflective parts but they are mostly covered up for me so it won't really help you there.
Published on March 16, 2011 by T. Wienckowski

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating
It does what it is supposed to in that it holds onto my numbers and keeps me from having to poke holes in everything. Beyond that, I felt like I spent WAY too much time fighting with it. It does NOT stay put. I'm rectangle shaped so I've got absolutely zero curves and even then it worked its way from my hips to under my sports bra several times. It may be worth it for a...
Published 8 months ago by Robin Sparkles

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic & Gets the Job Done, March 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars You could DYI but why?, June 13, 2010
This review is from: FuelBelt Reflective Race Number Belt (Sports)
This is one of those simple little things that you could make yourself but for $9 why bother? It's great for any race and saves the hassle and clothing damage of all those pins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and reliable, June 5, 2010
K. Hunt (Royal Oak, MI) - See all my reviews
In preparing for my first triathlon, I was told that I would need to buy a race belt. I chose this one on Amazon because it could be shipped with Amazon Prime and it was one of the least expensive. It is simple to use and I had no problems with it during the race. If only I had remembered to remove it before the swim -- rookie mistake!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., May 28, 2013
It features several adjustments, and super light weight. This was perfect for my triathlon. I am very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a 38 inch waist and this fit me., October 7, 2013
I have a 38 inch waist and this fit me. It appears that if you are much larger, it may be too small

5.0 out of 5 stars I improved my finishing place!, May 8, 2013
Sebastian Fernandez (Tampa, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: FuelBelt Reflective Race Number Belt (Sports)
I am a triathlete, and this belt is perfect for a quick transition. I leave it ready with the number on and I can put it on while running out of the transition area. The belt is comfortable and holds the number in place. It is also easily adjustable.

Based on my calculations, the seconds saved in transition have made a huge impact on my standings at the finish. In my last triathlon I would have finished #1130 with this belt, but instead finished #1127 :) Get yours now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FuelBelt, February 12, 2013
When ordering I was worried it would be to big for my daughter, she's 10 and weights about 60 lbs, but I was able to size it down and it fits perfect. She loves it and I love it too because now I don't have to pin her tags on her expensive shirts anymore putting holes in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfills its role perfectly, July 12, 2014
EAS (Boise, ID, USA) - See all my reviews
I am on the larger side of triathletes (38" waist) and I was worried that this might not be big enough. However, it it completely fine. The adjustment straps are almost fully extended, but this would easily work for people larger than this.

In terms of quality of the item, it seems excellent. I will update if anything changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt, should have purchased sooner, January 16, 2015
I bought two of these, one for me, and one for my brother-in-law as an early Christmas present. We both absolutely love it. I have been a runner for the last 8 years, and I can't believe I didn't get one of these sooner. If you run more than a couple of races a year, or you really hate getting safety pin holes in all of your running shirts, you should get one of these. If you run longer races where you need energy gel, you might one to get one of the combo belts that have loops for those as well. This one is just a plain belt with the attachments for the run number.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for triathlons! Probably good for you long distance runners too!, May 21, 2014
A great and easy way to hold your race bib. You also look pretty cool when you get off the bike and swing your belt around so your number is in front instead of on your back. Newbs will think you're a God and ask you questions about your tri techniques. Women will give you phone numbers... It will help you get that <60 second transition time you've been chasing...

FuelBelt Reflective Race Number Belt