Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: Purple|Change
Price:$10.99+ $8.75 shipping

on June 17, 2013
We got this bumper for our 2nd Nabi and it is really cool and glows in the dark. However, instead of it being a light green, it is white. Like all things white, it gets dirty easily. I wish the picture of the product let you know that it was the color when glowing. It is of good quality and durable so I would purchase it again.
on April 23, 2013
This was a gift in my daughter's Easter basket. She had been asking for a new pink bumper since she got the Nabi 2. The quality is better than the original red bumper and she loves the glow in the dark buttons and the name plate. It was well worth the money as it makes the tablet look much better for a girl. The quality of the button is also much better than the original bumper.
on December 3, 2012
We love these tablets and had to differ between them for our kids. This bumper is a little bit bigger than the original (red) one that comes with the device. I really enjoy being able to give our children these and not worry about them dropping them.
on March 5, 2013
Slightly larger than the stock bumper, but a good fit none the less. The letters do not stay stuck to the nameplate. Other than that very happy with this.
on December 27, 2012
I bought this for my daughter. She likes this. Blue is her favorite color. She also wants a green one too. So looks like I will be buying an additional one pretty soon.
on May 4, 2015
Bought this for my son's Nabi 2. It is just like the stock Nabi bumper, but with a little insert for the name. That is a cool little touch that my son loved. We put his name and some other boy-oriented stickers on there and he was a happy kid. The main reason I wanted to post this review is to mention the "Glow-N-Dark" aspect of this bumper. This thing is amazing. It is one of the brightest glow in the dark things I have ever seen. In bright light the bumper is a white color, but you will start to notice the greenish glow even in some low light situations. Doesn't require pitch black to get the effect. In true "dark" situations this thing is bright! Wish I could do it justice, but it is safe to say that, if the glow in the dark feature attracted you, you will be happy with this thing. Again, my son loves this upgrade to his tablet and we couldn't be happier with the purchase.
on September 15, 2015
LOVE this, my daughter was given my sons Nabi 2 once he grew out of it. She is a total girly girl. She loves that it came with alot of cute stickers that she was able to pick out her self and really get to personalize it. This bumper is actually better quality then the red one that came with it originally. It is more sturdy and thicker. Very easy to put on and stays. Another plus is the glow in the dark volume and power buttons, she thinks that is really cool!!
on November 3, 2015
This is the exact same case that comes with the Nabi 2 tablet except instead of the standard red, it is purple. There are other colors that can be purchased as well. This was made specifically for this particular tablet, so it fits great. It's a tough rubber material which makes it very sturdy and absorbs shock very well if the tablet is dropped. It is meant to protect from scratches and dents and it does just that.
on February 3, 2014
Its a pretty nice table, its hard for my grandson to use, he's 3 1/2 years old. It's a bit difficult for me to use as well. My grandson loves my Ipad much more and keeps asking to play with it and it is so easy for him to use.
on January 29, 2014
I purchased this because the three children in our family were getting Nabi's at the same time, so I wanted my son to be able to distinguish his with no fighting. He loves the green, and now its become his favorite color. It was kinda expensive, but I might just list the original red for sale to recoup the price.