5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii!
I bought this because it was Little Twin Stars and it used to be my favorite character from Sanrio (before they decided to just sell Hello Kitty mostly). I absolutely love it! It arrived in perfect condition and only within a few days of ordering it!! I couldn't wait to use it:)
Published 11 months ago by rarebliss

I give it a three star because I find it to be a little too expensive just for film with them printed on it. Nonetheless, my pictures came out absolutely adorable and I don't regret purchasing them, although I could've gotten more plain film for the same price. (I paid $14.34)
Published 4 months ago by Valentin Beaumanoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Films Usable with Polaroid Mio & 300 - Lomo Diana Instant Back - Little Twin Stars - (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!, February 13, 2014
It's so freaking cute! If you like Sanrio and Little Twin Stars you will love this! The border design is pastel and has different designs. So very cute! I would definitely order again despite the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Little Twin Stars, January 21, 2014
This is a cute pattern and offers a retro look. My kids don't really know about the Twin Stars but that just makes it more fun for me. I am happy with this little toy and all these cute choices of film. Will buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite sanrio characters!, April 17, 2014
couldn't resist getting this when i saw it. my twin stars are my favorite sanrio characters. if you like twin stars this is a must for you instax collection! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 29, 2014
I love my Fuji Instax Mini Camera. It's fun for taking pics on the go and getting to have a hard copy right away. This film is great for it and its so cute!

3.0 out of 5 stars my pictures came out absolutely adorable and I don't regret purchasing them, September 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, December 10, 2014
Very very cute worth buying if you think light pink and the characters are super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 25, 2015
Cute! They fit inside my Polaroid 300 perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars KAWAII OVERLOAD, October 2, 2014
It's so kawaiiii worth the buy I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 12, 2015
Great product! Fast delivery!