5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, great price.
Published on May 28, 2010 by Lo and Behold

2.0 out of 5 stars actually not good deal.....
A single twin pack goes for 16.95, so for 5 twin packs the price should be about 85 dollars, certainly nothing above 100 dollars. Even with shipping, this is simply a rip off, check out other twin packs being sold individually, or try BNH photo when this film stock is back in america later this month( fujifilm fell behind on it's instax film supply this last month). I...
Published on July 2, 2010 by Daniel Alan Mcclure

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, great price., May 28, 2010
This review is from: FujiFilm Instax Wide Picture Format Instant Film, 10 Exposures (Pack of 5 Twin Packs) (Electronics)
I checked many online avenues when looking for film for my new instax210 camera- this was easily the least expensive option. I had a great experience- the seller contacted me by phone within 12 hours to make sure that I had ordered the correct film- apparently they'd had problems with people mis-ordering product before. I got the film within a week, and I've been using it everyday since then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, November 9, 2011
This was a great deal! I purchased this along with the camera and I couldn't have been happier with it. I bought it for my guest book at my wedding and had a box of dress up items. It was a hit and the vintage touch only added.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package!, March 11, 2013
I received the camera for my birthday and they forgot to get me film. Out of all the packages on Amazon, this was the best deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, February 5, 2013
Love this brings back memories from my childhood.my grand children found the instant film awesome.
I will buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Happy with My Purchase, January 6, 2013
I purchased my Fujifilm Instax from this seller and just bought my second round of film from them, too. I'm always happy with them! Not only is the film beautiful and color-rich, but it's sold at a good price, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I expected, January 6, 2013
The order of film was just what I expected but faster!
you said 5-7 days and I got it in three. Way to go!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FujiFilm Instax Wide Picture Format instant film, December 13, 2012
This is the only way to buy this film.
10 exposure pack what a great value.
Saved me lots of money in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars wide format is great!, September 20, 2012
it's not as big as the polaroids people are used to but it's sitll great. the packaging was good and so nothing came smashed. it was easy to load in the camera because it came with it's own directtions. highly recommend this! I'm going to use it as a funny guestbook for the wedding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulk film purchase!, July 24, 2014
S. Mika (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This film is exactly what you expect it to be - when it works, it's fantastic, and every once in a while there is a "10-pack" that is short a few or has a few exposures that don't take and end up super over- or under-exposed (e.g., all white or all black). On the plus side, when you buy this product in particular you have enough film that a few short or a few dysfunctional exposures doesn't matter much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, March 23, 2014
My instax film supply was running low and this order of five packs was just what I needed. Fun camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›