Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 28, 2010
I checked many online avenues when looking for film for my new instax210 camera- this was easily the least expensive option. I had a great experience- the seller contacted me by phone within 12 hours to make sure that I had ordered the correct film- apparently they'd had problems with people mis-ordering product before. I got the film within a week, and I've been using it everyday since then.
on November 9, 2011
This was a great deal! I purchased this along with the camera and I couldn't have been happier with it. I bought it for my guest book at my wedding and had a box of dress up items. It was a hit and the vintage touch only added.
on January 3, 2016
The pictures are basically the same quality pictures you'd have using any good instant camera... The most important thing to know about this film is to make sure it says it's for WIDE pictures...I'm satisfied with the color and clarity of the pictures. It's not great but no instant film turns out the best quality pictures...This is good film for being instant...I'll continue to buy it.
on October 31, 2015
The film was great, nothing was wrong with the package. In fact, the film was packed in bulk. That was nice. However, I commented on this on my camera review as well. I'm not sure if it was the film but it would tell me I had 10 photos available when I was only allowed 7 and I would open the back up to see the cartridge empty... So... if someone could give me an answer on that, I would greatly appreciate it.
on January 5, 2014
I ordered new film recently and had some from this order left over - it had been at least a year and you could tell the difference in picture depth and brightness. Although it is a much better deal per picture to order in bulk, only order what you will use within the next six months or so, otherwise picture quality will diminish. I love this film and think it's so much more fun than using a regular digital camera - it always brings people together and encourages silliness. Hope they never stop making it!
on June 25, 2013
Used these at our wedding to have goofy pictures to go through later (always heard you missed a lot at your own wedding). The kids got a hold of the camera (borrowed) and it was great! Loved having all the photos and it looks like the kids had a blast with the camera too!
on September 20, 2012
it's not as big as the polaroids people are used to but it's sitll great. the packaging was good and so nothing came smashed. it was easy to load in the camera because it came with it's own directtions. highly recommend this! I'm going to use it as a funny guestbook for the wedding.
on December 30, 2014
Love this camera and film! And so does everyone else.. It is like going back in time. You can put them on the fridge or in scrap books. You can give them to people and it makes them feel special. Its like keeping a moment in time alive.
on November 13, 2013
We purchased the film for a model casting along with the fujifilm camera and love the polaroid style film. This did arrive with 100 film sheets and although a little pricey, the product is totally worth it!! The photo comes out very clear and in a matter of seconds the photo is ready to view. Its a cool throwback item that is pretty cool to have.
on March 1, 2013
It was a gift for my brother, real good, the photos are of great quality. But a recommendation for the packing: try not to use SO BIG boxes, when it is an international pack, in the custom you leave a lot of money. In my case, what I paid in custom was bigger than the price of the instant film.