Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on August 6, 2011
I bought this film to go with the Instax 210 camera. Love the width of the pictures! Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I will definetly purchase again!!
on December 30, 2011
I got my wife the FujiFilm Instax camera for Christmas and was looking for a good deal on some extra film. It seems that most of the bundles go for between 73 and 78 cents a picture so you are pretty safe buying whatever quantity you desire. Just do some quick math to make sure that the cost per pic isnt going over that 78 cent threshold and if it is then look at another bundle.

I am really pleased with the quality of pics that this film is producing. I didn't expect much and was very happy to see that these pics are actually quite good. The color saturation and detail is amazing for an instant camera. This camera was a big hit and people really love getting that instant gratification of a printed picture. The film is a little pricey though so make sure you make each shot count.
on November 29, 2015
Who doesn't love instant gratification when it comes to picture taking?! The Instax camera is a big hit at parties, and buying the film in bulk helps with the pain. Using these with an Instax 500AF and they work like a charm.
on November 11, 2014
It's film, it works as expected, and we're having a ball taking photos! I'm ordering more so we can take photos at thanksgiving and Christmas. I suggest ordering in large bundle packs for the best deal, and you will go through this stuff quickly once the kids discover the joy of instant photos. Easy as heck to use, too. Even the 8yo can load and unload the photo cartridges in the camera. We're so pleased with our instant camera and film, best purchase ever.
on September 25, 2014
With such a wide format, these pictures are an excellent choice for big group and landscape shots. The colors are warm and accurate. I didn't notice any unusual color spots. They developed pretty quickly so you can see your work of art in no time. My only complaint is that they only come in packs of 10 exposures. So after ten shots, you need to change out the pack and that gets frustrating after a while. I wish they could be packs of 20 or even 30 exposures, but that's something for the camera manufacturers to think about.

I recommend this product for those who want to capture more of the scene in their pictures.
on February 4, 2014
I purchased this film to go with my new Polaroid camera for a wedding reception. It worked perfectly and never spit out 2 pictures at once or didn't develop (like my vintage one). I recommend this film to anyone who owns a new polaroid camera.
on July 31, 2013
The pack arrived 24 hours after ordering. Pictures come out great and people LOVE the camera and the memories they can take home as little souvenirs. The only problem is the price of each picture (close to a dollar) and the size of the camera, so you better choose a special event and only take good pics when it really make sense. Besides that, great product, and super convenient to order here.
on August 23, 2015
The Film takes great pics. I wouldn't "shake it like a Polaroid picture" because I did, to make the picture develop faster, and it left the film with weird crackle looking marks. I gave it 4 stars because I consider the price expensive, but I guess that's the going rate for film.
on April 25, 2013
The films are great and super fun to use but they can add up to a lot of money over time. This isn't a hobby for somebody with a tight budget but it's not terribly expensive either.

Just be wise about how many films you buy per year/month.
on April 23, 2014
I really like this product! The pictures look just like the ones that we used to take with my parents' old Polaroid camera.
The pictures aren't as sharp as digital photos, of course, but they are still clear.
Also, it's fun to watch the picture just "appear" on the photo paper. :)