5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Instax Wide Fillm 200 Image Kit, May 16, 2013
gopowershome (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm 20-INS200KIT Instax Wide Film 200 Image Kit (Electronics)
This film is used in the Fujifilm instant camera. The photos come out great! We use these every year at an event, taking photos of our guests and their families and then give then to the guest. I have taken some of my own photos and the colors are crisp and true to life. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars KILLER FILM!, December 28, 2012
This new 'polaroid' system is great. The camera is definately 'quirky' but what makes it all worthwile is the availability of very affordable and NEW film! If you shoot polaroids with a circa 70's camera you'll have difficulty finding film and when you do it'll cost a lot - and wont be consistent because it's very old film!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, December 28, 2013
Easy to use and worked just the way I expected. This is a great value for the money. The only way to buy film

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, October 17, 2013
Very good!!! I am very happy with my film. Thank you so much! Definitely a good buy! I'm gonna use them for my wedding soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mel's always delivers, October 7, 2013
I have done business with Mel's Camera several times. They have always delivered as promised. The Instax film serves my wife's needs for instant film for her projects. I am always confident when I order from Mel's and I get a great price too!

4.0 out of 5 stars works well with my instant camera, September 30, 2013
the picture comes out clear and sharp. i was able to share picture with other people who was very surprised

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats old is new again., September 16, 2013
I'm constantly surprising my friends and family with the quality of these photos. They work every time after you after you figure out the proper settings on the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought in bulk for event, August 21, 2013
We used the Fuji Instax camera for a photo guest book at our daughter's recent wedding, and ordered this package of film to use. Good price, no problems, but do I really "love it"?---That is what 5 stars implies, and I'm too literal for that. Yes, I recommend that anyone who wants this amount of instax wide film purchase from this fine seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 22, 2013
shorty "KW" (Oceanside, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My order arrived quickly, only a couple of days and in perfect condition. The pictures were great and made our son and daughters wedding even more fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Film, September 25, 2012
This is a great product, at a very reasonable price. It's so good for
my company use that I'm ordering it again.

Rate and Discover Movies