Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm 20-INS200KIT Instax Wide Film 200 Image Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

81%
19%

on May 16, 2013
This film is used in the Fujifilm instant camera. The photos come out great! We use these every year at an event, taking photos of our guests and their families and then give then to the guest. I have taken some of my own photos and the colors are crisp and true to life. Highly recommend.
on February 5, 2013
this was a great pricecheaper than ebay , i love this film and my instant fuji camera. the film is expensive but its worth it. i used to have a digital camera and all digital pictures until my computer got hacked and i most of them...years of memories.i have now learned the value of an instant picture that you have immediately in your physical posession that cant be stolen.
on December 28, 2012
This new 'polaroid' system is great. The camera is definately 'quirky' but what makes it all worthwile is the availability of very affordable and NEW film! If you shoot polaroids with a circa 70's camera you'll have difficulty finding film and when you do it'll cost a lot - and wont be consistent because it's very old film!
on May 3, 2015
Pictures come out great! We used these for our guests to take pictures during our wedding reception. It was a hit and our guests loved it! We had some packs left over and we used the remaining ones to take pictures of our newborn daughter a year after.
on August 21, 2013
We used the Fuji Instax camera for a photo guest book at our daughter's recent wedding, and ordered this package of film to use. Good price, no problems, but do I really "love it"?---That is what 5 stars implies, and I'm too literal for that. Yes, I recommend that anyone who wants this amount of instax wide film purchase from this fine seller!
on October 7, 2013
I have done business with Mel's Camera several times. They have always delivered as promised. The Instax film serves my wife's needs for instant film for her projects. I am always confident when I order from Mel's and I get a great price too!
on September 11, 2014
I haven't used them yet, but plan to for our wedding guest book! Fast shipment and great deal. Thanks!
on September 16, 2013
I'm constantly surprising my friends and family with the quality of these photos. They work every time after you after you figure out the proper settings on the camera.
on July 22, 2013
My order arrived quickly, only a couple of days and in perfect condition. The pictures were great and made our son and daughters wedding even more fun!
on October 17, 2013
Very good!!! I am very happy with my film. Thank you so much! Definitely a good buy! I'm gonna use them for my wedding soon!