Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm FinePix S4800 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom Lens + 4 AA Batteries with Quick Charger + 11pc Bundle 32GB Deluxe Accessory Kit w/ HeroFiber® Ultra Gentle Cleaning Cloth
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 30, 2014
This was an iffy purchase; I wasn't sure if I could trust this to-good-to-be-true deal, but I am so glad I decided to take that chance. The camera is perfect for any type of photography, including landscapes, portraits, and night scenery. I just got it today, but already I've used it as much as possible. It's a great quality and an amazing price. It came with every item listed and got here right on time. Definitely a 5 star purchase.
on August 30, 2014
This is a fabulous camera package for the price. The pictures and options are excellent and the finished quality superb. The one negative I have is the video recording time. You can only record in Hi Def HD for 9 minutes. I got it to shoot pioctures AND plays and events. Even at 300 setting you can only shoot 60 minutes. They need to tell you this up front. Other than this, it is a FABULOUS bang for the buck camera!
on April 29, 2014
Like the easy functions. Many extras for the price....charger is nice addition.....plenty of cables...nice storage.....it has helped my business that needs great pics.
on May 12, 2014
My 13 year old loves to take pictures. It was the perfect gift. She loves it. Perfect for a beginner.
on September 17, 2015
Avoid all "FinePix" cameras at all costs -- they are designed to freeze with the zoom lens out, and the only way to fix them is to incur cost by sending in a request to the company. I read the reviews, thought it must be isolated, and lo and behold, the first trip with the camera the lens stuck and proved to be a waste of money. Don't be enticed by the package deal -- the camera is faulty, and Fuji is aware of it -- just look at the countless complaints online -- and they are gambling that people will not want to send in for repairs. Avoid.
on August 5, 2014
This came with everything it says and the camrea works amazingly and takes HD pics. This was the best thing I've ordered off amazon got it in perfect condition.
on September 16, 2014
Perfect beginning set for photography! Definitely worth the price you pay compared to the other cameras that come with a kit. Cheap yet reliable! I would recommend this for those who want to take photos for fun. I wish the camera had another viewfinder, nonetheless I have no problems so far.
on November 14, 2015
After only a year and a half the on/off switch has busted. I don't even know how to go about getting that fixed, or if it would be cost effective. I am bummed because I like this camera, it's simple and takes great pictures.
on August 25, 2014
Gr8 disappointment. Upon opening the package noticed that some of the items had apparently been previously used. Q-tips were dirty, human hair all over the place...yuk.
The camera photos were not very good quality and grainy.
on August 6, 2014
my daugther is in love with it, is perfect,great & easy to manage. the pictures are beautiful & the vidoes ate fantastic. i really enjoy it.