Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
Unsure of the exact nature of your question. In the XF1, the image files are stored on a SDHC memory card, a "chip" that can be removed from the camera and inserted in a card reader (or, with some computers, a dedicated slot) to download the camera's files to your computer. We download every picture and video that we capture on our XF1 to our Apple MacBookPro that way. The XF1 does not natively have WiFi built-in, but there is a kind of SDHC card, http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Fi-Wireless-Frustration-Packaging-EYE-FI-16PC-FF/dp/B0090XWU8S/ that may allow you to transfer your files wirelessly. (We have not experimented with the Eye-Fi SDHC card in pur XF1.)
Nov 2, 2013 by Noemata
votes
I've only used it HQ JPEG mode and it works great for me as such. Ming Thein reviewed it saying it's RAW images weren't up to PAR with it's JPEG. Aperture doesn't have a XF1 RAW conversion presently. It's basically a pocket camera and as such, makes really excellent images in HQ JPEG mode if you keep the ISO and noise reduction toned down. However, even if you use full auto/EXR and hand it to some one who has no interest in photography and they manage to frame a subject well, they get very nice results.
Apr 8, 2013 by Doug Sandula
votes
Yes, it comes with a one-year warranty. I had a "lens control error" with my camera. I had to pay to ship the camera to Fujifilm in NJ. They cover the costs of shipping it back. The repair took roughly a day, and I got my camera back the following day. When setting up the repair, I was put directly in touch with the technicians that worked on the camera. Aside from needing a repair and paying for one leg of the shipping, it was fast and easy experience.
Mar 25, 2013 by Coin
votes
This isn't Ebay. ;-) No, I'm sure Amazon won't do that.
Dec 5, 2012 by Yarii
votes
The xf1 has a small pop-up flash suitable for fill flash.
Dec 12, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes. You can shoot in 'pro focus' mode, or do it the real way by shooting with a wide aperture setting of 2.8. Since this camera has real aperture blades, you can set it in aperture prioirity mode and set it to the smallest possible number.
Jun 11, 2014 by Alexa
votes
Don't know exactly how Wifi-enabled cards work but considering there is no Wifi function/module on that camera, I would think the answer is no.
May 12, 2014 by The unfrequent reviewer
votes
Its a high end point and shoot. It delivers really good photos. Super easy to use.
Dec 28, 2013 by Robert D. Forrister
votes
supposedly. it does not have anything in the menus so i don't think you can turn it off but p.148 in the manual says it has "lens-shift type optical stabilization"
Dec 25, 2013 by soundsmith
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers