Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 3, 2012
After reading reviews on multiple wrist straps I was worried about buoyancy on several models. This thing performed like a champ, easily floating my HD Hero 2 GoPro which is on the heavier side of a small camera. The strap properly snugs on a small or large wrist with just enough slack to hold and shoot all with one hand. The only issues which might annoy some users is the strength necessary to depress the plastic clasp separating the camera from strap, the two hold together very tightly (which I found reassuring).
on April 22, 2012
This float works awesome, I have used it about 3-5 times snorkeling and it has held up and kept my camera afloat. I even let go of it by accident a couple times and I was happy to see when I swam over to find my camera it was just happily bobbing away with this strap. When I purchased it I was concerned at first if it would hold the weight of my camera, most of the floats are rated for a light weight camera, and I have one of the heaviest drop proof/waterproof etc. camera's on the market at 6.3 oz. (178g) The Nikon Coolpix AW100 and it was perfect, I tested it may times in the ocean by pushing it underwater and it always bobbed back up even through the waves. The only part of the float that worries me is the quick release part, it seems sturdy and has worked really well for me, but I can imagine one day it failing, so I would recommend to check your gear regularly, you wouldn't want to loose it. All in all a fantastic accessory for your water needs!!!!
on December 14, 2012
Worked great on our vacation to the Bahamas! A dolphin knocked the camera out of my hand during a demonstration, and would have been lost at the bottom, luckily this was attached and just bobbed along until the trainer was able to get to it for me.

The snap in part is very stiff, but I like it like that as I know it wont be coming apart under stress.
on December 8, 2012
This float definitely did its job. I tested it before going out into the ocean and it floats, the bright orange also makes it easy to spot. It seemed like there was a good connection and I wouldn't be worried about the camera becoming disconnected from the float. I purchased it for my Panasonic lumix ts4. The only thing that I didn't like about this float (along with any other kind) is that it made it difficult to do smooth video work underwater because the float would pull up on the end of the camera it was connected to. I'm sure with a bit of practice I would get better at evening out the camera. In my opinion, the piece of mind the float gave me was well worth it.
VINE VOICEon June 19, 2013
I recently received a Fujifilm camera that is a waterproof camera. I immediately decided I needed a flotation device to ensure that the camera didn't end up in Davy Jones locker. Well, after looking at a number of alternatives, I purchased this item, even though I looked at other brands.

After trying this rig in the ocean, I can certainly say I like this item a lot. This item has a plastic dongle that allows the floatie to be detached when not being used. This item also comes with a second strap for dry-land to use (though the strap is a bit small for a larger person to be able to easily take a picture with this on your wrist. In addition, you can reverse the item from the nice looking design shown in the pictures above to a more visible orange.

It floats. I tried this item out in the ocean and the this supports a Fujifilm camera XP60 without any problems at all. I also like the way you can cinch the strap and floatie to your wrist and have the camera attached like a bracelet.

I will say the strap attachment for the camera to the dongle seems weak on appearance alone, but I have pushed and pulled it and it is quite secure.

This seems like a good item, and an adequate way to insure that the camera doesn't end up with the Kraken!
on October 18, 2012
Anyone who has a waterproof camera should get this item no questions about it!! It actually works. Tested it in the pool, dropped the camera in the water and it came back up quickly!! Worth the money!
on December 21, 2012
Used this on my Nikon underwater camera and it worked like a charm. Went snorkeling and didn't want to lose my camera, and it fit my wrist perfect and also fit the camera great. Made it so much easier to enjoy myself because I didn't have to worry about losing my camera. Was also able to hook it into my life vest instead of having on my wrist and that was really convenient as well! Great quality and no doubt, we'll use it again!
on April 11, 2013
Works perfectly with our Pentax Optio WG-2. Even when thrown into the water, it didn't even bob below the surface. Very comfortable and secure. I didn't notice when ordering that it came with an interchangeable "plain" wrist strap for use when out of the water, so that was a bonus.
on September 7, 2012
Used this strap on my new Canon camera while in Mexico. We snorkeled in the underground caves (cenotes), went swimming with sea turtles and snorkeled in a lagoon. The strap made me feel comfortable that the camera was safe. It's a little awkward due to the width of the flotation cuff but easy to get used to and certainly worth the slight inconvenience.
on September 5, 2012
This product works great and safely floated my olympus in the water. Came with an additional strap for when you don't need the floaty. It was comfortable to wear on my wrist as well. Quality may not be the greatest but I won't dock it for the price and the material should hold it together for at least a couple years depending on how rough you are with it.