5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 22, 2013
R. Brewer (SPRINGFIELD, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera Memory Card 32GB Secure Digital (SDHC) Flash Memory Card (Personal Computers)
This card gives me 9:30 of recording time. I would buy another one of these if needed. Great product for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Should, January 14, 2014
I ought to have purchased the higher card, my camera takes a fast photo and you need the card for the fast pictures.
I now know which one to buy and how much all I need to know if you have a high speed camera buy the ones that are higher-you get better photo's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card, December 7, 2013
I received it quick as expected thank you for the opportunity in doing business with you will look forward to it in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, October 23, 2013
Works as intended and provides a large amount of memory to store pictures and videos. So far, it works well, as intended by my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much, September 22, 2013
Mohammed (Georgia, Atlanta , USA) - See all my reviews
Thank you so much, it's excellent and good deal I appreciated you. It helps me too much and give a good result.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works well, December 19, 2012
I love this product because it works well with my camera can count on it Peace Happy photo shooting, NOw!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup., October 21, 2014
Michele Barber (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
It's a memory card. It fits in my camera, does what it's supposed to do.