The Finepix AX300 Digital Camera with a 5X Optical Fujinon Zoom Lens captures stunning 1080p HD photos and 720p movies, showing off impressive pictures and videos to your family and friends on any HD ready television with the optional HDP-L1 Hi Def card reader (or a home PC).With SR Auto mode, the AX300 is able to intelligently detect your scene type and shooting conditions, and optimize the camera’s focus, exposure and white balance to achieve perfect results. Or if you prefer you can choose one of 21 pre-programmed scene modes for extra control. All FinePix cameras benefit from a Picture Search feature which allows you to find all images taken in a particular scene mode (e.g. Portraits and Landscapes) ensuring it is much faster to navigate through the photos on your camera to find that special one. Take impressive snaps of your favorite places with the stunning wide view results of Motion Panorama. The AX300 is a simple point shoot camera that offers a ton of feature and convenience.
From the Manufacturer
The FinePix AX300 has a 14-megapixel CCD sensor and a 5x FUJINON optical zoom lens, and and top quality FUJINON optics combined with the high sensitivity settings (up to ISO 3200 in S mode) will deliver sharp, clear images in almost every shooting condition. It features a 2.7-inch 230K-resolution LCD, plus Digital Image Stabilization technology to compensate for image blur caused by hand shake or subject movement, and ensure that you always get a great picture, especially in low light settings.
Fujifilm FinePix AX300 Highlights
Shoot and share
Captures stunning 720p HD movies, allowing you to show off your impressive pictures and movies to your family and friends on any HD ready television (or home PC), using the optional HD Player (HDP-L1) accessory kit with wireless remote (HDMI cable not included).
Advanced Image Search
Image Search feature that allows you to find all images taken in a particular scene mode (e.g. Portraits and Landscapes) ensuring it is much faster to navigate through the photos on your camera.
- Smile/Blink Detection: Smile Detection recognizes the moment your subject smiles and releases the shutter only when this happens, ensuring a happy photo every time. Additionally, the Blink Detection function warns you if any of your subjects have blinked so that you can re-take the photo if necessary.
- i-Flash Intelligent Flash: A flash control system which efficiently controls the level of flash for a given exposure to produce beautifully balanced flash illumination across the foreground and background. Gone are the ugly washout shots where the subject is blasted with light and the background dark and
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal: To provide perfectly exposed and focused portrait shots, the cameras are fitted with Fujifilm's latest Face Detection technology which is able to track up to 10 faces simultaneously. The system instantly corrects red-eye and then saves both the original and the corrected image file automatically.
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO): This mode intelligently identifies the scene type and necessary shooting conditions to optimize picture perfect potential.
- Tracking Auto Focus (AF): Tracks fast moving subjects so they don't escape from the frame in a blur. Subjects will be tracked automatically for as long as it is kept in the frame and the shutter is half-pressed; when users fully press the shutter button your subject will be in the centre of the photo in perfect focus.
- Motion Panorama Mode: Automatically stitches up to three shots to create a panoramic picture
- AA-Battery Power: Using AA batteries is convenient for on-the-go digital camera users as it eliminates the need to charge battery packs, allowing for lots of picture-taking and the ease of battery replacement.