The aesthetically pleasing design of the new FinePix JV200 is an important part of the appeal of this camera. The sleek and luxurious metal body has soft, curved edges, and the ultra slim design ensures that the cameras are compact enough to slide into your pocket or handbag and carry with you at all times.This year the JV200 features the popular ‘Easy Web Upload’ function, which allows the user to sort through their photos to quickly and easirly decide which ones to upload to Facebook or YouTube when connecting later to a PC equipped with the MyFinePix Studio software (for Windows) that comes packaged with the JV200. Smile and Shoot, and Blink Detection features for great portrait results, Full HD image capture and 720p HD movie capture which is viewable on any HD Television with the optional HD-LP1, and Photobook Assist, are all conveniences features that are standard on the JV200 Plus, if you can never find the picture you are looking for, the new Picture search tool lets you search by date range, type of photo (whether it’s a landscape, portrait, night-shot, macro-shot etc).
From the Manufacturer
The FinePix JV200 has a 14-megapixel CCD sensor and a 3x FUJINON optical zoom lens, and top quality FUJINON optics combined with the high sensitivity settings (up to ISO 3200 in S mode) deliver sharp, clear images in almost every shooting condition. It features a 2.7-inch, 230K-resolution LCD, plus Digital Image Stabilization technology to compensate for image blur caused by hand shake or subject movement, and ensure that you always get a great picture, especially in low light settings.
Fujifilm FinePix JV200 Highlights
Shoot and share
Each new camera captures stunning 720p HD movies, allowing you to show off your impressive pictures and movies to your family and friends on any HD ready television (or home PC), using the optional HD Player (HDP-L1) accessory kit with wireless remote (HDMI cable not included).
Advanced Image Search
All these cameras have an Image Search feature that allows you to find all images taken in a particular scene mode (e.g. Portraits and Landscapes) ensuring it is much faster to navigate through the photos on your camera.
- Smile/Blink Detection: Smile Detection recognizes the moment your subject smiles and releases the shutter only when this happens, ensuring a happy photo every time. Additionally, the Blink Detection function warns you if any of your subjects have blinked so that you can re-take the photo if necessary.
- i-Flash Intelligent Flash: A flash control system which efficiently controls the level of flash for a given exposure to produce beautifully balanced flash illumination across the foreground and background. Gone are the ugly washout shots where the subject is blasted with light and the background dark and
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal: To provide perfectly exposed and focused portrait shots, the cameras are fitted with Fujifilm's latest Face Detection technology which is able to track up to 10 faces simultaneously. The system instantly corrects red-eye and then saves both the original and the corrected image file automatically.
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO): This mode intelligently identifies the scene type and necessary shooting conditions to optimize picture perfect potential.
- Tracking Auto Focus (AF): Tracks fast moving subjects so they don't escape from the frame in a blur. Subjects will be tracked automatically for as long as it is kept in the frame and the shutter is half-pressed; when users fully press the shutter button your subject will be in the centre of the photo in perfect focus.
- Motion Panorama Mode: Automatically stitches up to three shots to create a panoramic picture
- Li-ion Battery: Long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery for extended shot life, charger included.