Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I don't know of a remedy on how to fix it, but you can put your SD card directly into the computer for the same effect. (I don't know if that's the same thing, I just know that I don't use my cord.) Good luck. :)
Sep 15, 2013 by Phoenix
votes
Is a Flash included? Feb 26, 2013
Yes it has a flash and works fairly well. I was a professional photographer in the film days. This camera is a great at your side quick camera with good manual and auto features.
Feb 26, 2013 by Tim D. Lewis
votes
One attraction is that it uses readily replaceable AA batteries. One drawback is that one can't add filters. Supposed to arrive mid to late March. But will it?
Feb 25, 2011 by Phillip I. Good
votes
is there a view finder May 28, 2014
No
May 30, 2014 by Braulio Hernandez
votes
Yep, at 2 seconds and 10. And yes it can. :)
Mar 12, 2014 by Phoenix
votes
ease of use Dec 2, 2013
Hi Blorr, I bought it for my sister and she loves it . It takes wonderful pictures. She hasn't had a chance to use all the options. The photos she has taken are very good, great colour and she like the Black & white option. I was also considering get one for myself, as a back up to my Panasonic Lumix GF1.
Dec 2, 2013 by Coreen
votes
Unfortunately, this one uses AA batteries. You could buy rechargeable batteries, but I realize that's not what you're looking for. The battery life is surprisingly long for what kind of camera it is. (I'd say they last about 10 hours of use.) http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-NP-45-Lithium-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B000UXDHNY - Perhaps you can buy the battery separately? I'm not familiar with Fujifilm's with rechargeable batteries; sorry.
Nov 5, 2013 by Phoenix
votes
If you registered the camera with Fuji, you might try contacting them. Also, the place you purchased it from might have it on their sales records. Good luck.
Mar 17, 2013 by Wade
votes
Just the three settings via internal neutral density filter. Getting desired depth of field can be an issue in some cases where the N/D filter is concerned. It wasn't too hard to figure out the 'sweet-spots'. Here is a link to the Fuji spec site - http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/specifications/s/finepix_s4000/
Jan 28, 2013 by PJ3
votes
32gb sd card
Jan 16, 2013 by Wade
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers