Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Fujifilm FinePix HS25EXR Digital Camera” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $329.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Fujifilm FinePix HS25EXR Digital Camera
- 16MP EXR CMOS
- High Quality Fujinon 30x Manual Optical Zoom Lens
- 3.0 inches Tilting LCD
- Full HD Movies
- 4 - AA Batteries
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Auto Focus Technology|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||8 fps|
|Display Fixture Type||Tilting|
|Display Resolution Maximum||460,000|
|Effective Still Resolution||16|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||12,800|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||100|
|External Memory Included||Yes|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||20|
|Flash Memory Type||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Flash Type||Built-in Flash, Hot-shoe|
|Focus Description||Contrast Dectection|
|Focus Type||Autofocus & Manual|
|Form Factor||SLR-like (bridge)|
|ISO Range||Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (6400 and 12800 with boost)|
|Image Aspect Ratio||4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Item Dimensions||3.58 x 4.96 x 5.16 inches|
|Item Display Weight||730 grams|
|Item Weight||1.61 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||5 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Macro Focus Range||1 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited 1 year parts and labor|
|Maximum Aperture Range||F2.8 - F5.6|
|Maximum Focal Length||720 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/4000 of a second|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||4,608|
|Memory Storage Capacity||0.02 GB|
|Metering||Multi, Average, Spot|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 mm|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Photo Sensor Technology||EXRCMOS|
|Sensor Cleaning Method||No|
|Shipping Weight||2.55 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||4 x AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMH or Lithium)|
|Video Capture Format||MPEG-4|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080 (30 fps), 1280 x 720 (60 fps), 640 x 480 (30, 80 fps), 320 x 112 (320 fps), 320 x 240 (160 fps)|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
From the Manufacturer
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: I have taken a variety of pictures with my new camera and I couldn't be happier! Pictures of my grandkids that would have been blurred with my old camera are very good. I took some macros of flowers and a couple closeups of my dogs. All perfect.Read more ›
1) Manual Zoom ring gives the "feel" of a DSLR w/manual focusing available.
2) Ability to use filters on lens.
3) Good hand grip and handling overall. Can use in full auto or lots of manual controls.
4) Non-proprietary AA batteries make it handy when traveling. I suggest "eneloop" rechargeable brand.
5) Overall good image quality (for a non-pro camera level) once you learn how to leave the full auto and adjust settings.
6) Tilt LCD.
7) Hot shoe for external flash (if you feel the need for it).
8) Very fast focusing under most conditions.
1) Electronic eye viewfinder is very low res and very small.
2) Battery compartment door shifts when gripping camera a bit (irritating).
3) Image stabilization is sensor shift type - not lens type, so not as effective (and nearly worthless at 700mm full zoom).
4) Image quality is only best when you use the priority modes (7 megapixel resolution give or take) as opposed to full resolution mode.
5) Blows highlights easily unless you use the highlight priority mode.
6) No printed instruction book - can be hard to learn to use all manual items for those who might not be tech heads.Read more ›
I am very pleased with my HS25EXR. I am aware that it is not a Nikon D4. However, this Fuji entry is remarkable in its ability to capture sharp, clean (not a lot of noise) images. I slide many of them over to Lightroom 3.6 for further quality adjustment. I was a catalogue/portrait photographer in the 80's. I'm used to shooting with Bronica 6x6, Nikon F3, Mamiya 6x4.5, and 4x5's, etc. I do suggest purchasing this camera, unless you have $5999.99 for a Nikon D4, body only (no lens). I have put my HS25EXR thru the paces and found it to be a useful addition.
David Messinger, Sr.
Finally i have received a Fujifilm camera from Amazon. The delivery was super fast. Although both cameras Fujifilm Finepix HS25 EXR and Fujifil Finepix HS30 EXR are almost similar, I purchased the first one not because I wanted to spare $100, but because I liked its batteries: standard 2AA rechargeable Ni-Mh.
I chose between Fujifilm Finepix and Canon Power Shot SX40HS or Nikon Coolpix P510, Fujifilm even the other two cameras have a longer optical zoom: Canon 40, Nikon 41,7 and Fuji 30, because:
- Fuji has external flesh, and Nikon hasn't.
- Fuji works with standard batteries and Canon and Nikon do not.
- Fuji has a wider diapason of shutter speed and aperture.
- Fuji has a larger sensor which gives a better dynamic range, and against Canon, has more pixels.
- Fuji camera is a more versatile than Canon or Nikon. It has a lot of features, more than you will need.
- Fuji uses a new sensor called EXR which is said to work better than other sensors, although I cannot confirm this.
- Fuji has manual zoom ring, instead of electric zoom, which is more convenient, more professional like and gives longer battery life.
- Fuji has a 58 mm thread so you can add filters or a teleconverter, the others do not have.
- Fuji gives you the possibility to shoot in 3D. I made a test and received a perfect 3D picture. No other camera does this. I was amazed.
I can not compare image quality of cameras because I do not have Canon and Nikon cameras, but I do not expect any conspicuous difference.
For all these, I think that the Fujifilm Finepix HS25EXR, or HS30EXR are today the best bridge SRL-like cameras in the market. Their prices are reasonable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great picture quality...as a photography its nice to have a easy to travel camera when your on the go that takes awesome picturesPublished 2 months ago by steve
Have had the camera now for a couple of years and really like it. We went to Alaska last fall and shot many pics oand video (bought a 32 size memory card). Read morePublished 6 months ago by Don
Great camera! I got a factory refurb for $160, and no problems at all in the past two months I've been using it. Not long after getting it, I ordered the EF-42 flash. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Bill P
Initially, I really liked this camera. I particularly liked the manual zoom lense which was much faster and didn't use battery power. Read morePublished 14 months ago by MARTHA
Hi everyone, last year I bought the Fujifilm HS25 basically knowing nothing about photography and dslr's other than that I wanted to be able to take quality images. Read morePublished 14 months ago by bra
it quit working after less than a week, returned it for a refundPublished 15 months ago by Bluebelle51