5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Fuji HS50exr
This bag provides a safe environment for my new camera and accessories. I re-arranged the dividers in the large dept., but I am very happy with this bag. It is easy to access and comfortable to carry and it looks very nice.
Published 12 months ago by TX Grammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case!!! Pathetic interior components and fasteners.
The leather case, itself, is great! The inside dividers aren't wide enough too fit the case. But worse, the thin little Velcro strips they line the perimeter of the case with are too narrow and don't secure the dividers worth a d***.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, medium small camera bag, January 21, 2014
Abraham (Jupiter, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera Case Vidpro VID90 Water Resistant Case - Black (Electronics)
The bag is probably smaller than you think it is by looking at that photograph. I'm carrying two cameras around in the thing: a Fujifilm HS50EXR (SLR-like, long lens) and a Fujifilm F850EXR compact. They both fit in the main compartment with enough room left over for a small Cokin filter set, a lens hood and some lens cleaning tools, but that is the limit. The end pockets are rather small, each one is filled with a charger and a couple of batteries for each of the two cameras. The long front pocket is very shallow. I have a trifold filter wallet in there, but it is tight getting it in and out.

I've only had the bag for a couple of months but have taken it out perhaps a dozen times. It shows no wear, but I'm neither climbing mountains or slogging through swamps with it, so I'm not sure what I could say about durability. Aside from wishing it were 25-30% larger, the only disappointment I've had with the thing's design - and it is a very wee one - is that the large pad on the shoulder strap is not as padded as that product photo would have you believe. Neither does the pad taper at its ends. It is a large, thinly-padded vinyl rectangle. It does spread the load, but the corners can poke you now and then.

Let me reiterate that I am carrying two cameras with this thing. If I only had one, it would be far more sufficient. It seems an excellent value, compared to what I've paid for camera bags in the past. If I were only using it for one camera, I would buy it again. For two cameras or if I had a little more kit to haul, I might shop around for a larger model. I would seriously consider another bag from this same manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Fuji HS50exr, January 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera Case Vidpro VID90 Water Resistant, November 20, 2013
The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera Case Vidpro VID90 Water Resistant was delivered very quickly. I like that the bag is large enough to place the camera plus all kinds of other things in it. It has multiple zipper pouches also which can be used for all your personal items. The divider that was inside was very flimsy and I took it out. It did not hold anything anyway. The bag has a nice shoulder strap for easy handling. I would recommend this to all who have this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars vidpro vid90 water resistant case for fuji finepix hs50exr, November 9, 2013
Roomy well padded space for camera.
Nice side pockets for holding extra items.
Good strap and handle.
Perfect for my needs!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIgger than it looks in the picture, November 1, 2013
I bought this camera case for the Fuji HS35EXR and I like it very much. It's bigger than it looks in the picture and nicely padded. I still used the dividers so the camera is not sliding around in the case and still had room for the manual and other things inside with the camera. There is no hard shell around this, it's all padding. Still have room for cell phone, sun glasses, etc. I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed for the Fuji HS50EXR!, September 28, 2013
We just received the camera case and my husband really likes the look and the fact that it is not a heavy, cumbersome camera case. I like the idea of having zippered pockets (3 of them) on the outside of the bag. With the size of the Fuji HS0EXR, we had to remove all the compartment dividers, but that is fine. There is still room for our point and shoot in its case if we want to take that along as well.

Great looking case and very functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CAMERA UTILITY BAG I PURCHASED., August 1, 2013
The leather look of the bag and practicality of the various zipped pockets are a PERFECT addition to all camera buffs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case!!! Pathetic interior components and fasteners., July 27, 2013