Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 6, 2012
I just got this 2 days ago, but I already love the quality and the beautiful simplicity to the settings...as some digitals are very overly-complicated .This basic digital camera does the job, was fairly priced and this camera puts back in the fun of taking photos...Got in the habit of only doing video for a couple of years ..This takes GREAT quality photos ine SRAUTO mode...great results...Love it and thanks to Amazon...Regard, Ric Thorne
on June 17, 2012
I am a new photographer and I am just getting in to photography and this camera is ver very old quality for the price.
Here are some things you should note:

1) the body of the camera is completely plastic, which I found to be a bt disappointing. But still good so far.
2) there is no viewfinder
3) the battery takes 6 hours to charge,which I find a bit long. But it may be sort to others.

That's pretty much all the thins that I think are important.

I was quite amazed at the quality of the pictures.
The flash is very bright, which should be good upto about 10 or 12 feet away.
It is very small and compact which is very good.

If you are looking for accessories to go with this camera, I would recommend:

1) RooCase nylon hard shell case ( about $10 )
2) Transcend 8 or 16 GB memory cards ( $6 for 8GB )
3) VidPro gripster mini tripod ( $3 )

All of these accessories together will cost about $115
Not too bad for all that.

Overall, a very good camera for how much it costs.
Five stars for sure
on December 27, 2012
This camera really surprized me. The angle of the lens is really amazing, it says it is 26mm. The zoom is ok, but my old Sony Mavica has better zoom. The videos are okay outside, but inside get a bit grainy. You can choose wether you want digital or optical zoom during videos, I guess the optical uses more battery power. Speaking of battery power, did I mention that I haven't had to charge it for days? And no, I haven't taken two pictures with it, i've taken several videos, and a bunch of pictures with it. Other random stuff: the videos are very un- compressed, and there are no compression modes to set. My 1080p camcorder video files are smaller in size. A one minute video is like 200 MB, and that will add up! The 14 MP photos are around three and a half MB. It takes SDXC cards, although I only use an 8 GB SDHC card (that will store around 2,000 photos at default resolution). Like others have said, indoor pictures are poor with no flash, but it handles the flash very well, and photos never come out over- exposed. Also, this camera powers up REALLY fast. Litterally under a second. It acctually comes one faster than it goes off! All in all, this is a great camera for general purposes.
on May 23, 2013
Things I love about this camera. 1) it charges similar to a cell phone (no need to remove the battery to charge) 2) Once you set force flash or no flash and you turn on and off the camera the setting stays until you decide to change it 3) Same as two when you set a shooting mode i.e. portrait/scenic etc. it stays even if you turn the camera on and off repeatedly 4) Very easy for my 7 year old to operate 5) this blue color makes it easy to spot 6) easy to start video once camera is turned on... red button! 6) extremely lightweight

Things I don't love 1) It only has 5x zoom which isn't really doesn't make too much of a difference 2) When zoomed it's easy to get a blurry shot... better to take the picture full frame and crop 3) Have to set forced flash to take good indoor pictures otherwise the subject turns out grey colored
on December 28, 2012
I got this camera for my 12 year old daughter as a replacement (cameras don't need to be washed in the washing machine). She loves it and it takes really good pictures. I didn't have my camera around on Christmas morning so we used this one, and I'm very pleased with the product. The only reason for the four is it feels a little flimsy and it was hard to get the battery in the first time. Still worth buying, though!
on November 24, 2012
Although I have several cameras, including a high-end Canon DSLR, I couldn't resist this one because of the low price I paid. It's really, really small, and my other cameras are large enough that they're a nuisance to take along. This one, however, fits easily in a shirt pocket and weighs only several ounces. Considering the low price, the still photos are remarkably good! The camera is well-designed. Since I've only owned it for a week, I can't determine yet how long this camera will endure. But for general snapshots, many people will find this an ideal product. Compared to the 12x, 18x, telephoto zooms on many digital cameras now, 5x isn't much. Still, there have to be trade-offs where light weight and small size (and low cost) are concerned. It's also a great second, third or fourth camera. The video it delivers, however, is terrible quality, grainy and unpleasant, and you wouldn't really want to archive them. Best to just forget it has video capability and be happy with the still photos.
on May 18, 2013
Does this take the greatest pictures ever? No. But, if you are not the most electronically able person or as I call myself "camera impaired", it works great. I was able to take decent pictures without trying to figure out any settings. It is also easy to charge and to upload pictures to your computer. All in all, this was a good purchase for me.
on April 4, 2013
I am so glad we got this camera. We took a chance on a warehouse deal and got a great deal. We saved $30 and the camera came with everything in its original packaging. There was no description of what was included and that was a little worrisome but you do have a 30 day return. There was no memory card but we had one from our other camera. The camera has a rechargeable battery and the chord is adaptable to be used for charging and for downloading to your computer. The screen is a nice size and the camera is compact but very nice. Comes with a manual and a DVD which I have not watched yet. I should recommend it.
on April 2, 2013
We ordered two of these cameras. When the red one arrived we were able to set up the basic information, but when we went to take a picture we received an error message saying "Please turn off the camera and then turn it back on." The lens is stuck out and won't retract back into the camera. The black camera let us take one picture before giving us the same error message. After searching the Internet I found that many people have these same problems with the lens. Apparently, the gears are plastic and break very easily. In our case, they arrived broken.
on July 12, 2013
I bought one of these in blue and another in pink (from another store) and they both work great. My sisters had a blast shooting photos at our wedding and the pictures came out just as well as the professional's. We did not experiment with outdoor shooting at night but outdoor during the day, indoor during the day (with many windows), and indoor at night all worked excellent.
The girls will have many more opportunities to take pictures and make memories. I'm glad we chose this product.