From the Manufacturer
At the heart of the JZ250 is a powerful 8x Fujinon lens offering a 25-250mm equivalent to a 35mm camera. The wide-ranging lens enables users to capture everything from beautiful wide-angle shots to stunning images of distant objects. At the other end of the scale, the JZ250 offers a close-focusing distance of 5cm, which enables users to shoot beautiful macro images that fill the frame with detail and vibrant colors.The sensor inside this compact camera has been designed to work perfectly with the Fujinon optics. The FinePix JZ250 offers a 16 mega-pixel CCD sensor, capable of producing premium quality images and movie. Even reviewing stills and movie in-camera is enjoyable, thanks to the LCD screen that has been redesigned for increased brightness over previous models in the JZ series.
Fujifilm FinePix JZ250 Highlights
Fujinon 8x Zoom Lens
A high- quality Fujinon 8x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots.
High Sensitivity ISO3200
With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size "S". At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600.
High Sensitivity + Lens Shift
Even when it's hard to keep your camera steady, the powerful combinetion of lens-shift image stabilization and high sensitivity protects against blurring from camera shake and subject motion so you can capturethe moment.
HDTV-compatible Photos & Video
Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required.
One Touch Movie Recording Button
One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie.
6 Scene SR AUTO
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Easy Upload to Social Networking
- Portrait: Recognizes portraits by detecting the faces quickly in the frame and optimizing focus, brightness and white balance.
- Landscape: Scenic shots such as mountains and buildings are automatically recognized. Colors of the sky, forests, and flower fields are captured in vivid colors and depth.
- Night: For low-light and night-time scenarios, shutter speed and sensitivity are automatically adjusted, producing blur-free pictures with minimal noise.
- Macro: Macro mode sets the focusing position of the details of small flowers or tiny subjects accurately.
- Night Portrait: When photographing people at night or in low light, SR AUTO optimizes flash range, shutter speed, and exposure of the portraits, while capturing smooth and luminous background.
- Backlit Portrait: Optimizes brightness of the faces that usually end up in shadow and underexposure caused by the light behind.
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube™. Easy Web Uploading to YouTube™ and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and HD video clips, edit them in camera, and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube™ account.