Questions & Answers
Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
by Fujifilm
4.3 out of 5 stars (481)
Used & New from: $109.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 214 questions
votes
I would not select this one for a beginner...unless you have time to seriously study the owner's manual (which you'll have to download) or watch the CD that comes with it. Plus, you'll have to have a supply of batteries to carry with you. A pocket-sized point and shoot is best for wandering around...it's easy to keep track of (really...you can just slip it in your pocket) and comes with a rechargeable battery (and charger). I started out with a Canon point and shoot and it took great pictures! People were truly amazed at how good the pictures were. I also splurged and got an extra battery so I could still use the camera while the original battery was being charged.
Jul 7, 2013 by Avis Hutchinson
votes
No, it is not adslr. The lens doesn't come off. It has a lot of functions like a dslr but the non removable lens is what makes this a "bridge" camera...as in a bridge between point and shoot and dslr.
Sep 13, 2012 by L. Fanelli
votes
It's pretty viewable, and you can switch between the screen or the viewfinder with a press of a button.
Oct 14, 2013 by Jordan Griffith
votes
Is it dustproof? May 2, 2013
It has a lense cover(manual), and the ports for cables has a cover. There is one viewing window on top left that draws some dust, though. Except that, I did not see any other problem with dust. Not sure this addresses your question or not.
May 2, 2013 by M. Aleem
votes
is this a SLR Aug 8, 2013
no
Aug 8, 2013 by David Perkins
votes
The S4200 comes with 4 AA alkaline batteries, 1 USB Audio/Video cable, 1 neck strap, a lens cap, a Fujifilm CD-Rom, and instruction manual. If you want to effectively use this camera, ditch the included batteries and get some AA lithium batteries. Also purchase a midsized or larger camera bag and an 8 GB or larger SD, SDHC,or SDXC memory card.
Sep 26, 2013 by Anthony D. Parker
votes
You can slide the zoom in and out at will to any length by moving a switch connected to the shutter botton.
Aug 23, 2013 by Peggy
votes
shutter speed? Jun 28, 2013
Auto = 1/4 sec to 1/2000 sec____Other = 8sec to 1/2000 sec
Jun 28, 2013 by Joe Burrage
votes
In my research of the 4200 the motor noise was mentioned numerous times. While it does make noise I haven't found it distracting, guess it will depend on how much you constantly change the lens.
Mar 2, 2013 by Terry Moore
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa0c9e6a8)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers