5.0 out of 5 stars An unbeatable deal
Published on August 1, 2012 by DLovely New York

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice camera, the bundle was a good value. Looks like a bigger and more expensive camera. Does great outdoors but indoors, regardless of settings, the colors don't look true. It has nice zoom. Too bulky for vacation but perfect for school functions.
Published 24 months ago by J. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars An unbeatable deal, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix S4200 24x Optical Zoom 14 MP 3 inch LCD Digital Camera 16 GB Bundle (Electronics)
I researched and researched to find the camera that was right for me and Fuji fine pix S 4200 was just perfect.But I needed a case and an SDcard and a battery charger and a cleaning kit and when I put all those things in the cart it was so much more expensive buying it separately.So the bundle was perfect. the camera in itself is wonderful everything works as it should it's not too heavy it's not too light it looks like a feel like a professional camera the 24x zoom is unbelievable the flash works great and with 14 megapixels it takes really great pictures.when you order you order through Amazon but the seller is beach camera and let me tell you the service is so fast I ordered the 27th it was shipped on the 29th and I got it on 31st you can't beat any of it that's why I give it five stars. Happy buying I hope you enjoy your product as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this camera, September 4, 2012
I love the different options in this camera! I have been able to take great pictures in low light settings ....for example at a bar with a band playing with low light, colored spotlights and movement....the pictures came out great! The recording option is also great and there was no camera shake although i was holding the camera. The zoom is awesome..at a football game that my daughter was dancing in, i was sitting in the bleachers and was able to take almost close up pictures of her. Love this camera!

4.0 out of 5 stars great package, November 2, 2012
this was the first camera purchase in years and this package gave me everything i needed, the camera bag is a little small and can not hold everything in this kit, but that is a minor detail. everything arrived in one box quickly and the sd card that came with it was a sony class 10 , which by itself is around $40. so this package is a steal at a price of $169 when purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera!, November 15, 2012
Very pleased. This is the second Fuji, I have owned and still love my first one. The increase of zoom and mp are perfect for taking any setting or occasion. We take alot of outdoor willdlife and results are great. The bundle package is the way to go and Beach Camera was "flash" fast in shipping. Highly recommend this camera and Beach. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal !, November 19, 2012
I am so pleased with this purchase . I received the camera in less than 2 days - unbelievable ! I have been researching for months trying to find the right camera and this is definitely it. IT comes with everything you need to get started and the quality is excellent. I would recommend highly . Takes incredible pictures and is easy to use !

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera!, November 22, 2012
I am giving this camera 5 stars because I love it! I love the 24x zoom. It is taking me a while to learn everything about this camera, but I am so glad that I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., November 17, 2012
This is perfect! Only took 3 days to get here and the bundle is exactly as described. The camera feels amazing and there is so much you can do with it. You will be pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, June 21, 2013
So I'm no professional photographer, but for this price range, this camera is amazing! I have an HD video camera already so won't be using that feature much. However, I received my package at night and took some indoor, night-time pictures. The quality was great (using the automatic setting). I even zoomed-in to take a close-up of something on the far wall and even that turned out crisp and clear which is amazing! Some folks had mentioned graininess indoors, but not sure why I'm not having that issue at all.

I've seen a few people who noted that the included rechargeable battery pack doesn't work. I also thought this until I realized this morning that you have to remove the batteries from the charger (they come already in there) and take off this clear plastic strip that keeps the batteries from being in contact with the metal strip. Then, when you plug it in, the red lights will come on to show it's charging. Also- for people who spend a lot of time in different countries, it's great that this comes with the European adapter (very small and portable so you can put it on before traveling) and a car charger.

I've seen other folks complain that the case doesn't fit the camera (???). I am able to fit the camera comfortably, with strap, and put the accessories in the various zippered pockets with space to spare. I can't imagine how people have had a problem.... except that MAYBE they didn't realize that the internal divider that comes in the case is simply VELCROED IN! Folks- just pull that divider out! I actually scooted it to the side, put the camera in and then put the (included) tripod just on the other side of the barrier so it wouldn't scratch up against the camera. This divider is made to be adjusted to the shape and position you want! I suppose that if you left it in the middle of the case (as it comes), the camera wouldn't fit, but it's clearly a movable/removable part...

One other complaint I've seen has to do with the flash. First - yes, the camera has a flash. There's a little button on the left to pop it up. And yes, you can force the flash even when the automatic settings don't think you need it! All you do is press the button so the flash pops up and the LCD screen will show you some flash options automatically (red-eye reduction, etc...). Scroll through those options and the second one is 'force flash' which will fire the flash on all photos (until you close the flash again).

Besides that, my only complaint so far with the camera is that the SD card slot is in the battery compartment. It's a little annoying, but no big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 19, 2012
I purchased this camera primarily to use on an upcoming trip to Africa. I am impressed so far with the 24x zoom, and ease of use. Video is also pretty good, and very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, August 19, 2012
Love the camera plus all the extras that came with it. Great value easy to use takes great pics. and the zoom comes in handy.