5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera!
This very well may be the biggest bang for your buck. It's simple, takes amazing photos, and the automatic extending/retracting lense is awesome for portability. There are settings for manual as well for more experienced photographers. Loaded with effects and features found in much more expensive cameras--this is an outstanding bridge camera!
Published 2 months ago by Franklin

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing to say the least.
Published 1 month ago by Victor Bozano

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix S8600 16 MP Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera, July 15, 2014
I recently bought this camera from a store. I like the camera a lot. I'm still learning all the different settings but so far it has been a great experience. I love the zoom, even at full zoom the pictures aren't grainy at all. It is very easy to use and the manual is easy to understand too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing to say the least., August 9, 2014
Very disappointed. I was led to believe this would really be a great camera that would do what I wanted by the sales person. What I found was a camera that would sometimes take a great picture and the next photo with exactly the same scene (camera was not even moved) was out of focus. Very inconsistent. The continuous photo shoot was a disaster; the first frame would be in focus and the rest were blurred. I had a 32GB "10" card but it still took a long time to write to the card. It did not matter what time of the day or whether it was full sun, shade or in between. I will know next time to stick with another name.

Maybe I got a dud. Whatever the reason, it does not work well. My old cheap canon I got at WM does better than this one. I am returning it to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, August 3, 2014
I love this camera.it takes beautifulpictures and is very easy to use

2.0 out of 5 stars Not A Good Camera, September 15, 2014
This camera doesn't take great pictures. The color is flat and dull. I tried all of the settings from Portrait, Landscape, Beach, etc. and the pictures still lack brightness. This camera isn't as good as some of the other Fuji FinePix.

3.0 out of 5 stars the biggest thing for me is that it lacks a EV Electronic View finder and since I know it's extremely hard to take great still i, September 5, 2014
Well, I just went and bought this camera today so I really don't know everything there is to know about it as far as how it operates within it's different modes/settings. However, the biggest thing for me is that it lacks a EV Electronic View finder and since I know it's extremely hard to take great still images close up of birds and flowers/insects which is what I bought it for without one-especially in very bright sunny conditions/or other situations this maybe returned. I also noticed that it takes a very long time to write the photos to the camera and as another person mentioned in their review it is not consistent with how they turn out. As of right now- 9/5/2014 I am not satisfied with this camera. In the next couple of days when I have more time to play with it that might change but I doubt it. If this camera is returned I will be swapping it for a Sony in the same price range with better megapix of 20.1 I think and about the same in Optical zoom of 35x.

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncertain, June 7, 2014
I rread the reviews and thought this was a good purchase for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work, in any way. Could have been a lemon. Maybe me. All I know is I am pretty good with these things and it wouldn't work. It was returned.

Rate and Discover Movies