Fujifilm FinePix XP10 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
Used & New from: $79.94
Issues with Fujifilm FinePix XP10 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera I'm having a few issues and I'm wondering if anyone who owns this camera can help. I received this camera yesterday as a gift and I've been taking random shots around the house just to test it out. I'm having trouble with the focus. Most of my photos are coming out very blurry. Any idea how to fix this? Also, the photos aren't coming out natual looking. They seem to have either strong red tones or strong blue tones and I can't find a way to adjust the colors. Any idea how to fix this?
asked by relbeis on October 21, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Just received my Fuji Xp10. I'm finding the LCD display is not clear...there are lines running through the display making it difficult to see. When I take a picture and take the memory card out, the actual picture is clear...it is just the LCD. Are all Fuji XP10s like this, or did I get a bad one?
DJN answered on June 15, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hands down, indoor low light is the most difficult for this camera. I find that using the 'action' scene mode helps alot. The picture comes out better and the flash seems to go quicker after you press the button. Since you posted your comment last October, hopefully you've found some ways to improve the pictures that you can share with us.
A. Perry answered on February 18, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›