Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (183)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 39 questions
votes
No, the only film that will work in your Polaroid 600 (other than old expired Polaroid brand film) is film from The Impossible Project, it is sold on Amazon and on their own website P.S. the film you want is called integral film. Look specifically for film marked for the 600 camera. FYI, this film works in Polaroid Land Cameras and is known as pack film or peel-apart film.
Jul 1, 2013 by Jacob A Cecil
votes
600 Cameras Require 600 Series Integral Film, which is made by the Impossible Project.
Aug 17, 2013 by R. A. Williams
votes
This film should work in a polaroid "land camera" such as a 250, 420,430. Hope this helps.
Feb 9, 2010 by eduardo arias
votes
No, the SX70 will not work with this film. You want 600 from ebay or IMPOSSIBLE project film. The ebay film is expired from when Polaroid still made it, and IMPOSSIBLE is made by some guys who bought an old Polaroid film factory in Europe and are making it again. Either way expect to pay at least 20 USD a pack.
May 30, 2013 by HumanAmazonCustomer
votes
No, the integral film used in the SX-70 is very different. The only films for the SX-70 are expired Polaroid 600 series or current Impossible Project products.
Aug 19, 2013 by S. Scovel
votes
No, Kodak instant cameras used proprietary film that was discontinued when Polaroid successfully sued them for patent infringement. Kodak Colorburst cameras are therefore just interesting (and large) paperweights.
Nov 9, 2013 by mwmcbride
votes
Same as above but I give you the link to the land list. The way to find out is to got to: http://www.rwhirled.com/landlist/landdcam-pack.htm...find out what kind of film the square shooter used and if it's 100 series pack film yes it will work but something in my vague memory says no, the Polaroid Pack film "100 series" is not small enough but that's why I gave you the link to the site, I just can't remember. This site has info of all Polaroid cameras from the 50's & up and a system that tells you what film they used. Good luck! I hope I'm wrong and it works for you. Thomas PS: I couldn't stand it I had to check for myself. the Square shooter II is designated to take type 80 series film not 100 pack film. so I think I was right but check , research it further and write the guy above me that uses the same reference site to say it will work. I copied and pasted the paragraph from the "Land list" website which is the link I gave you: "<S> Square Shooter 2 [80} film (should say 100 here, Fuji is the same as the 100 series Pack film but like I said maybe the larger film works anyway but I don't remember seeing that in my studies of Polaroids, again, good luck. Produced: 1972-1975 / Original Retail: $24.95 Similar to Colorpack II, except: Exposure system is for 75 ASA films only. Smaller body; uses "square" format film packs only. Has development rollers instead of spreader bars. Body is black in color. "
Jul 12, 2013 by Pudentaine
votes
If you're referring to Fuji's FP-100C or FP-3000B, unfortunately no. Fuji's FP films are pull-apart packfilm, while your OneStep Express was designed for use with 600 integral film. Some old stock 600 is still available from online sellers (though more and more likely to be expired--Polaroid ceased all integral film production in the last decade). It will likely be very expensive. A better option would be to check out the latest integral film offerings from The Impossible Project (http://www.the-impossible-project.com). Their PX-600 black-and-white or PX-680 color film will work in your camera. One word of warning, though: The Impossible Project has been working on re-engineering the discontinued Polaroid films for over three years now, but their offerings have ranged from "artistic" (some endearing flaws) to downright unusable. The latest batch is supposed to be much better, even being compared to the old Polaroid films by some reviewers. I'd suggest trying one pack of each before committing a lot of money to film that you may not like much. There are also sellers on Amazon who offer these films. I hope this answers your question, and feel free to re-post if you need more information. Matt
Oct 25, 2012 by mwmcbride
votes
The Fujifilm FP3000b will not fit in a Polaroid 600 camera. The new Impossible film will fit in 600 type cameras. Hope this helps!
Jun 13, 2014 by Scott Huck
votes
Oh, wait. You have an sx-70 camera. Nevermind. That might not work. Have fun searching, sx-70 compatible film is out there, but rare. With some finagling, you could get Polaroid 600 film to fit, depending on which of the 5 variations of sx-70 you have. Sorry:P
May 11, 2014 by sthayer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers