5.0 out of 5 stars The fastest color film I can find, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 1600 Color Negative Film ISO 1600, 35mm, 36 Exposures (Electronics)
I think we should consider ourselves lucky that Fuji still sells such fast color film. The image quality is very impressive considering the speed. It's C-41 process so it's easily developed anywhere that does film. Additionally, it is relatively inexpensive (if you can find it...) Highly recommended for those film shooters who a.) shoot color in very low light b.) shoot under circumstances that require fairly quick exposure times, and c.) enjoy the "filmic" qualities of grainy, fast film. See the above photo of the construction site, overexposed by about a stop, taken at midnight under mostly street lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The colors!, October 29, 2012
Jeff Metz (Cedar Park, TX USA) - See all my reviews
It's getting harder and harder to find film anymore. I got an old underwater camera from my mom to take on a vacation to Hawaii this last summer. It takes film so I finally found some on Amazon after trying some local drug stores. Thank you, Amazon! I was going to use it to complement my digital camera which does not go underwater and I was planning to do a lot of snorkeling. Since I had a lot of film, I took several shots above water with both cameras so I could compare afterwards. What a difference! The colors were so much more vibrant. I had forgotten how beautiful film was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, October 8, 2011
Hector Garcia (San Jose, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
This flim is hard to get on stores, so I bought it from here, the only place I could find it. It gives intense colors, clear details and lots of grain even thought its 1600. I highly recommend it for those who prefer film than digital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photo characteristics, November 25, 2010
I've long been a Fuji fan because of my delight in the film's color rendition, which favors both bright and shaded landscapes and makes the best of my great lenses' images. When I began taking more indoor photos recently, I didn't like the effect of flash with 35mm, and tried the fastest color film I could find from Fuji, and I'm satisfied. I need an f4.0 or so exposure where I photo lately, but my subjects come out with a soft focus, shallow field, rich colored image which is quite pleasing and dreamy; an effect like the tri-x of the black and white photo world.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality fast film, June 19, 2013
Please look at the customer images section for this product to see some of my images taken at night - of a night hot air balloon display. This is a great film for low light conditions and I am very happy with the colour and resolution it provides. It's a shame it is expensive, but it is useful to have some available for when it is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Super Film For Concert Photography, June 6, 2011
J. Holland (Albany, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I have been shooting concerts for 30+ years and the FujiFilm Superia ISO 1600 is my film of choice for low light action photography. Excellent color with minimal grain. Tip: Go for the 36 exposure roll as it will allow more shooting time between film changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujicolor 1600, yay!, January 6, 2012
I recently came across this item while online. I am an amateur photographer whose favorite subject is bands/musicians, which I've been shooting since the 1970's. While I shoot mostly digital now, I still shoot film quite often. Fujicolor 1600 was an absolutely fantastic color print film for such a subject. I was disappointed to read of Fujifilm's discontinuation of this product and was thrilled when I found a source to get what remains. Sincere thanks to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Film at it's best, May 12, 2012
What's not to like? Fast speed and awesome Fuji color. This stuff does wonderful and wild things under colored stage lights, it's my favorite color film for concert shoots. Grain is surprisingly tight for a film this fast. I can't think of a bad thing to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results with a Toy Camera (no flash), September 25, 2011
I got this film to use as an experiment in one of my lomographic (low-tech toy) cameras so I can only imagine how nice your photos would turn out if you used it in a regular camera. I uploaded one of my photos on the product page.

The camera I used was an action supersampler camera. If you're not familiar with it, there are no settings, no viewfinder and no flash, and it's recommended solely for outdoor use on sunny days. With an average speed film (400, for example) it can barely even capture clear photos indoors or when it's cloudy. I wanted to take a chance and use it for my first outdoor concert, which was at night. Considering the limitations of my particular type of camera, I'd say that using this film was the only reason my photos turned out at all. Of course, I don't have much to compare it to. I've used 800 speed film in the same camera when I was on a carousel in an amusement park on a sunny day and the pictures turned out dark and grainy due to the low lighting, so to have taken photos at night with the same camera probably means that the results can be attributed to this type of film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get all my shots, September 29, 2012
I used to buy my 1600 film from Bell and Howell. They have discontinued it. I am a baby-boomer and I do not understand how to work these new electronic cameras. A friend gave me an electronic camera for Christmas, and I took it on Vacation to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. All my shots showed up on the camera screen, but only 60% of my shots would download to my computer. No one could tell me why I lost my best shots. I went back to my film camera and I get 100% of my shots every time. I love 1600 ISO film for night and indoor shots.