Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 7S Camera and Film Kit (White) with 5 Twin Packs of MINI INSTAX Film
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2010
I adore adore adore adore ADORE this camera! The pictures come out surprisingly well. Granted, you don't get 100% clear shots like you do with a digital camera, but there's so much nostalgic feeling about the credit card sized Polaroid that just has me giddy from the toes up. I got it a whole week sooner than I thought it would, and came with everything that I paid for. The camera was brand new, the film wasn't even close to being expired, and it's taking all I have to save some of the film for vacation this year!
on August 25, 2010
I purchased this camera and film for my daughter's wedding. We used it for a guestbook photo and message in a scrapbook. It worked great and was a real hit with the guests. The pictures are the size of a credit card, but are quite clear. The only drawback is the price of the camera and film - it's a bit pricey.
on June 1, 2010
This is a very easy camera to use, fun to take with you anywhere on the go, and the photos are beautiful. My only desires are for the image to be a bit bigger than credit card size, and the brightest setting (for shooting in the sun) sometimes is overblown if it's too sunny- I would love the setting to be adjustable, and of course if the option for depth of field was possible too this camera would simply be perfect! It takes beautiful photos - slightly moody for that 70s feel, but modern and crisp.
on June 15, 2015
Great camera. I loved the amount of film that comes with this package. A lot of my friends were diggin' this camera especially since we can make memories and capture the moment and have it instantly. I dropped this camera and it still works fine however the flash is broken. Bummed about not being able to take pictures in low lighting, indoors or during nighttime but now I just have to take pictures during the day.
on April 30, 2011
I LOVE this camera! When polaroid stopped making the film for the Joycam I was really bummed out, but then I saw this cute camera and decided to give it a shot. SO glad I did! :) Im having so much fun taking pictures with it. The photos come out very nicely and there are so many fun art ideas you can use the photos for if you wanted to. Also the 5 twin packs of Film the camera came with (enough for 100 photos!) is a nice touch. I dont even mind that the photos are around the size of a credit card. They are large enough to clearly see what you are photographing. Also the camera just looks really cute. Really fun little gadget :)
review image review image
on April 16, 2016
my girlfriend love this polaroid. it is extremely easy to use and has a flash setting as well. the awesome part about this purchase was that it incuded film as well so my girlfriend did not have to go out of her way to purchase film on the side. i believe the price point for this is very affordable as well. i would definitely recommend this polaroid to anyone currently in the market for one ! easy for beginners.
on July 22, 2012
To buy the camera and five twin packs of film separately would cost $139.64. This is asking for $147.63! If you are thrifty like me, BUY IT ALL SEPARATELY!
on August 15, 2010
This camera is great! The pictures have a muted, 1970s feel to them which I love. The clearer the day, the more washed out the colors, which is an effect I love, but I know isn't for everyone. Indoors pictures have stronger color, but regardless of where you are, the photos come out clear. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars rather than 5 is that the camera is a little bulky and you have to get used to holding it. Not really a good camera for going out at night, but I brought it to the beach and it was fantastic.
on April 8, 2013
I took a test shot with the camera in the picture came out great! I cannot wait to use this camera for my guest book on my wedding day. The picture is about the size of a credit card but it captures the moment. I love it. I hope it's a hit with my wedding guest.
on July 2, 2013
This camera is awesome! I wanted to create a scrapbook wedding guestbook and this camera let me do just that for way less and a lot more usability than renting a photo booth would have. I have since let my daughter have it to use to take her own instant pictures and she loves it!

See 1 answered question