5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
Published on May 18, 2010 by Courtney Burns

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
awful - worst pictures ever
Published 7 months ago by kenya

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, May 18, 2010
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 7S Camera and Film Kit (White) with 5 Twin Packs of MINI INSTAX Film (Electronics)
I adore adore adore adore ADORE this camera! The pictures come out surprisingly well. Granted, you don't get 100% clear shots like you do with a digital camera, but there's so much nostalgic feeling about the credit card sized Polaroid that just has me giddy from the toes up. I got it a whole week sooner than I thought it would, and came with everything that I paid for. The camera was brand new, the film wasn't even close to being expired, and it's taking all I have to save some of the film for vacation this year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant pictures, August 25, 2010
I purchased this camera and film for my daughter's wedding. We used it for a guestbook photo and message in a scrapbook. It worked great and was a real hit with the guests. The pictures are the size of a credit card, but are quite clear. The only drawback is the price of the camera and film - it's a bit pricey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Fun, June 1, 2010
This is a very easy camera to use, fun to take with you anywhere on the go, and the photos are beautiful. My only desires are for the image to be a bit bigger than credit card size, and the brightest setting (for shooting in the sun) sometimes is overblown if it's too sunny- I would love the setting to be adjustable, and of course if the option for depth of field was possible too this camera would simply be perfect! It takes beautiful photos - slightly moody for that 70s feel, but modern and crisp.

4.0 out of 5 stars High Cost!, July 22, 2012
To buy the camera and five twin packs of film separately would cost $139.64. This is asking for $147.63! If you are thrifty like me, BUY IT ALL SEPARATELY!

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, August 15, 2010
SteDc09 (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This camera is great! The pictures have a muted, 1970s feel to them which I love. The clearer the day, the more washed out the colors, which is an effect I love, but I know isn't for everyone. Indoors pictures have stronger color, but regardless of where you are, the photos come out clear. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars rather than 5 is that the camera is a little bulky and you have to get used to holding it. Not really a good camera for going out at night, but I brought it to the beach and it was fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, INSTANT FUN, August 21, 2010
trying to help (studio city, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've shot 4 pix with this camera and I'm in love. I am a fan of polaroid, as you may know, polaroid discontinued the film. Packs can be had online for about $5 per picture... ouch. There is a new company called 'the impossible project' who are manufacturing film compatible with polaroid, but they aren't quite there, technically, in my opinion, so WHERE to find an instant camera alternative? and hour of research online brought me to the Fuji mini 7s, and I think its an absolute delight. The pictures are about the size of a credit card, which i happen to think is cool. I think the clarity is great- its got a nice, saturated vibe to it. the camera is pretty cool looking- the artist in you can work a little sharpie marker magic on it- customize it.

If you are in to this kind of thing, then I highly recommend this product and film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item!, January 31, 2011
I bought this camera as a christmas gift for my 11-year-old daughter. Lots of fun, she is really enjoying it. I chose this version over polaroid because I plan to save a small fortune on film which, for polaroid, averages out to about 3 dollars a picture (ouch!); though, the pictures are smaller with the Fuji, it really doesn't amount to a huge difference. In fact, the size works much better with multi-media art projects and photo albums. No complaints! This camera rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun, January 10, 2014
What a perfect size . We used this for our wedding album. A bit more fun to take pictures and sign in for the occasion . Easy to use. It is small...the pictures are about 2-3"...

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, January 5, 2012
THE BEST SHIPPING EVER <3
and the camera is in perfect condition, works the way its suppose to. and i love it so much!
THANK YOU!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Camera - Worked wonderful at Wedding Reception, November 27, 2011
Aly M. (Jacksonville, FL, US) - See all my reviews
After "internet research" I choose the Instax over the Polaroid and I am very glad I did. It is very user friendly. My guests at the reception were wowed by the size of the camera and film, and it brought back great memories for all of us.