5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Smooth shipping, product in excellent conditions. I am loving my camera, it's a bit large/bulky but I'd rather buy a nice case and take it with me, than getting the "mini" version of this camera, because of the size of the photos it takes. :)
Published 19 months ago by Andrea Villarreal

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - MISLEADING - You are NOT getting 3 twin packs!!
Published 15 months ago by brooker73

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., January 27, 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera Kit and 3 Fujifilm Instax Wide Film with 10 Exposures FU64-IN210K30 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, March 13, 2013
It ships with 30 photos instead of 60 as the photo implies.
Its a great camera, but the photo on this listing makes it look like your getting 3 packs of 20 film which would give you 60 photos...
Thats is not what ships when you buy this package.

4.0 out of 5 stars gigantic and amazing, April 18, 2013
Besides having a huge chunk of plastic... the camera is awesome!!!
Just make sure you tilt the camera to your left a lil when you snap a photo

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - MISLEADING - You are NOT getting 3 twin packs!!, May 1, 2013
I don't normally leave bad product reviews, but this was sooo misleading! I went with this "package deal" because I thought I was getting a little bit better price on 3 TWIN packs, which is what is PICTURED! I ended up with 1 pack and a half. Like, they literally opened a twin pack and put only one of the cassettes in the box. I could have purchased the camera, and then a set of 3 twin packs for $10 more. I feel cheated. Don't even have time to return it, which I would - on principle, because my wedding is in two days. How disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool novelty item, April 26, 2013
Obviously not ideal, except for very special occasions and the camera is heavier than I thought it would be. But I still like it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live the 80's, March 10, 2014
I rather see my picture that I took & had my friends enjoy seeing the picture develope in from of our faces!!! Yes cell cams are ez and convienient but what if I loose the media on the cell phone there goes all my pics ! But this way they are keep sake to treasure a long time!! Long live the 80's!! Everyone needs this camera!!! I give it 100% great it's a bit bulky but that's pRt of the fun off it!! & if u do ever get one please at the children's face as the picture develops it's priceless !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome throwback camera!, June 14, 2013
Simple, easy to use, cheap polaroid knock off, wide film = damn good time anywhere. Three exposure settings, lighter use for dark indoor areas, normal for cloudy or well lit areas and darker for extremely bright light and full sun.
Close as .9m which is approx 2 feet for sharp photos.
Bought this as a toy, but now it's one of my perks I share with family and friends!

It is a very large camera, close up adapter with a mini mirror helps for self portraits and close ups.

If you want a polaroid and don't want to pay for expired film get this thing! And carry a sharpie marker to make fun notes on the bottom of the prints. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun!, April 3, 2014
The camera is simple which does put a lot of limitations on it but if you think about your shot a little bit you can get a shot to come out every time! I got a light meter app for my iPhone and just locked in the setting of the Aperture and ISO and use it before I take shots in the day and it hasn't failed me yet. Also just a good conversation piece when you take a photo of someone and they see it spit out a photo they are just amazed esp. people my age since I'm only 20.
Couldn't be happier unless maybe I had an SX-70 but a good used one unfortunately runs quite high as does ImpossibleProjects film, but maybe someday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Intstand photos are back, August 5, 2013
It is great the Fujifilm made an instant photo camera that is easy for my mother to use. She is enjoying this camera although it is a little bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera!, May 14, 2014
The camera is just what I was looking for, because all the newer generations print out credit card sized pictures. I have no complaints.

Rate and Discover Movies