4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and even better film than the old SX-70
I love my Fuji Instax. The integral film is less expensive than Polaroid was, and the camera, though a bit large and lighweight, is easy to use, sharp outdoors, and functions rather well.

The flash always fires, which is a bit of an annoyance sometimes, but mostly it doesn't matter. The colors from the Instax film are superb - beautiful blues, pinks and a...
Published on April 13, 2010 by Robert J. Crowley

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome frame size but fragile plastic body
This is one of my favorite new instant cameras. I love the frame size and the quality of prints, but the actual camera body is very fragile. It is plastic, and I have had it break for myself and three of my friends. If you even slightly knock or bump it, it could shut off and stop functioning. I have had to replace two already. I love it so much, so i keep coming back...
Published on February 15, 2010 by Jules

‹ Previous | 16 7 841 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instant camera, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
I own a ice cream shoppe, and give free ice cream for bithdays. I always take the birthday persons picture to display on our bulletin board. When I couldn't find the film for my polaroid camera I was upset. But I like the Fugi camera and the pictures it takes. They are a little smaller, but I like the size. The camera is a little bulky but it serves it's purpose and seems to be built stong and will last. I only with the film were more readily available. I order it on-line and get it fairly quickly, I just need to stay ahead of the game so I don't run short. I really like this item and the delivery was fast and efficeint.

1.0 out of 5 stars I love old school photography, but...., December 5, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
at the very first use the camera had a paper-jam, so i lost an entire package of film.
Removed the film and placed a brand new film use to give the camera a second try, and... paper-jam again.
I returned the camera immediately. I don't want to take the risk of having a camera that works and down the road have a paper-jam and lose $15 worth of film.
I really-really wanted to like the camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blurry photos!, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
This camera was purchased for a vet clinic. We had hoped to do before and after pictures of our dental procedures (so the owner could see what a difference was made). However, the inability of the camera to focus was a disappointment. We tried between 17inches (as recommended by the fugifilm website) and 3 ft. Neither distance was able to get the results we were looking for. Very blurry photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life of the party, August 6, 2014
G. Oliver (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
Love love love this camera. The pictures come out with surprisingly clear details and the colors are wonderful. I bought this for my niece's graduation party and it was a hit. Everyone exclaimed about the size, but after the first picture was taken everyone wanted one and I had to keep refilling the film. Went through a box of 10 very quickly. It's well worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for a vacation., March 25, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
I purchased this camera to take on a vacation so we could record the trip as it went along. Camera and film worked as expeted and was such a big hit with the local Jamaican people that they were requesting that I take a photo of them to leave with them. I gave away almost as many photos as I brought back, but would not have had it any other way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Easy to use., January 19, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
I adore my camera, I have pictures hanging all over my room. Super easy instructions. Takes a little practice, a few mess ups at first but its worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Polaroid., January 19, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
This Polaroid camera is unique as it is built to be modern and vintage.
It works just as it is intended, I am able to capture golden moments within seconds. It's in good quality, there is a flash button, and it shows how much film there is in the camera which can be very helpful at times.
It is a shame that the film for the camera is very expensive so I am not able to use my camera all the time, as I'd like to.
But it's still a beauty!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great big success!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
My daughter had been asking for a Polaroid, but due to the cost of film vs the size of the print, I knew there had to be a better option. This was definitely it! The pictures come out almost as big as the old instant cameras, but in a widescreen format. Do be aware that in order to house the film, this is much bigger than a modern digital camera, so I recommend getting a case to keep it safe if you don't already have a bag to put it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
Ordered for a gift for a friend, they loved it! The camera is a little big but it's smaller than the old school polaroids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid Reinvented, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Photo Camera (Electronics)
Since Polaroid practically went under, Fujifilm has recreated their filming flexibility in an interesting way. The camera looks and feels like a cartoon version of a regular 35mm point and shoot but it delivers immediately developed pictures of good to better quality. As an adjunct to my regular digital SLR and my smart phone camera, this is a novel way to capture the moment and immediately share the experience. Shop around for the best price, Amazon delivered on this one.

‹ Previous | 16 7 841 | Next ›