- Brand Name: Fujifilm
- Model Number: INSMINI7SEXPNKD
- Film Format Type: instant
- Minimum Focal Length: 60 mm
- Flash Modes Description: Auto
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Fujifilm INSTAX MINI Film Camera (Pink Trim) (OLD MODEL)
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fun, credit card-sized prints
- Motorized film advance
- Exposure Compensation controls
- Built-in flash
- Manual exposure compensation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Fujifilm INSTAX MINI Film Camera (Pink Trim) (OLD MODEL)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Milford Stanley||Amazon.com||Focus Right||Photo Hub|
|Dimensions||5 inches x 5.5 inches x 3 inches||5.5 inches x 3 inches x 5 inches||2.69 inches x 4.57 inches x 4.66 inches||2.69 inches x 4.57 inches x 4.66 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.2 pounds||0.95 pounds||0.85 pounds||1.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: Pink Trim
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:03 Mins|
There will not be much in the box: Just the camera, four AA batteries, the camera strap and documentation.
Please be aware that no film is included--that is a separate / additional cost. These are known to be a dollar per exposure / shot / frame. Packs of film are sold in groups of 10, so a single pack would have 10 shots, and a twin pack would have 20 shots (known to be around 10$ and 20$ respectively). Film is known to be a dollar per shot, which sounds cheap but can quickly get expensive. I got a twin pack for 14$ at Walmart. So, make sure that you ration your film and buy your film in bulk!
- When you load a brand new cartridge of film in, it has a protective layer on it which is what spares us from having to load it in the dark. Once loaded into the camera, switch the camera on and click the shutter button once -- it's going to eject the protective backing. Once this has been discarded, make sure that you DO NOT open the film door. It is now vulnerable to light so make sure it stays shut, or tape it shut, until all your film has been used.
- They have been very considerate in their design to help us keep track of these things. The bigger rounded window on the back which shows the yellow sticker is to let you know that film is present (also the yellow sticker helps align the film cartridge so you know you haven't flipped it around).Read more ›
1.) It's off centered. As you can see in the photo of the camera, where you look through and where it takes the picture are in different spots. Therefore, the picture will be off. This is probably the biggest disadvantage of the camera but if you learn to put it to a different angle, the picture will turn out fine. I showed my brother how to and now he's a professional at centering it.
2.) The best places to take pictures are the sunny outdoors or dark indoors (and to use those settings). The picture will come out best that way. If you take a picture indoors even if it's sunny, it will come out shady and gray. If you take it in the dark, the subject will stand out the best. If you take it outdoors, you'll get a lot of detail.
3.) You'll have a lot of sample pictures. Remember that the film is not included but you can get it as a bundle. First couple of shots will be dark, off centered, etc. But, practice makes perfect!
Other than that, it takes really nice and clear pictures. It also has a vintage and retro feel to it!
Hope you enjoy your Instax Mini 7s!
Read the specs carefully on this product, so that you know what you would be getting if you choose to buy one. The pictures are about the size of a credit card. The camera uses a specific film type of Fuji film that is available on various websites (and probably in stores, although I get mine online so I don't really know about that). It is a little noisy when it shoots a picture, but in my opinion, no more so than the bulky, old-fashioned ones that are no longer available.
I lamented when these types of cameras disappeared from the market, and I am so happy that I have one again. It's swell!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By far my 14-year-old daughter's most favorite gift this past holiday season. Paired it with a photo album and she is having a blast taking pictures and writing captions!Published 20 days ago by Tina L. Moore
We got this to have at our engagement party and loved it! (Throw back to the good ole days of waiving a picture around waiting for it to dry lol). Read morePublished 23 days ago by TARA BAKER
This has been a very fun camera for my two teens. It has lasted through many boxes of the film and my daughter loves taking these pics with her friends. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Sonya
Christmas present for daughter, so not sure she would tell me that she hated it.
Havin said that, she uses it so she must think its ok
This is absolutely adorable and totally worth the purchase! It's small and lighter than a DSLR, and although it looks like a toy, it works really well.Published 1 month ago by Jessica Wong