Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
vote
Been awhile since I purchased it but I am pretty sure the film was separate. It is not economical but does deliver a good photo on the spot.
Nov 21, 2013 by MagnumPI
votes
It's 10 instant photos per pack.
Nov 17, 2013 by Patricia
votes
On the side there is a little strap that comes with it, I am not sure if you would be able to attach a bigger one. I got this for my younger sister and she loves it; however, I do not know how strong it is with falls.
Sep 29, 2013 by Fm
votes
Hm, Im not sure. I bought it for my friend, so far she likes it. But I dont know does it have double exposure.
1 day ago by Katarina Aleksic
votes
Each film is 10 pictures
Jun 15, 2015 by Camille
votes
It should. I currently have this self-portrait lens and it says it fits the 8 and 7: http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Instax-Self-portrait-Mirror-Camera/dp/B00QYFC2VK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1427511286&sr=8-3&keywords=self+portrait+lens+fujifilm I don't think there's a huge difference between the new 8 model, and the older 7 model. My cousin has the 8 model and I have the 7s, and the biggest difference that I've noticed is just that the newer model is slimmer and lighter. Everything else should fit the same though - just like how they use the same film.
Mar 27, 2015 by Cindy
votes
I think it does... I totally love this mini camera it was a great pick for younger girls!
Mar 9, 2015 by Karina
votes
it prints out a few seconds after you take the picture, you don't need a printer :)
Mar 8, 2015 by Jackie Montes
votes
I'm not sure if i understand your question, it's a bit vague. Are you asking what the difference is between the colors or the actual camera models? I have the all white 7s model. I don't own any other models, but i believe the difference between the different models would be the size of the actual camera, the colors, and the different photo modes. There are some that take bigger film and the 7s takes wallet sized photos.
Dec 12, 2014 by ghang
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers