Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter's wedding which was organized within 2 months. I used this for her guest book as the arrived we took a picture, they signed the bottom, and we slipped it into a photo album. My daughter is able to see who was invited with just a glance. She loved it!!! It was exactlg what I ordered and arrived quickly.
on March 15, 2016
OK, I purchased this along with the FUJIFILM instax share camera SP-1. I didnt realize how expensive these little guys are. I am left speechless.. thats why i invested in the printer rather than the camera as to have NO BAD PRINTS.
This came as described - 100 of them.. 2 pack boxes.. I have already used 1 pack and its great, i think this well worth the money if you are planning on using ur instax camera alot. Buy in bulk so you end up saving. I will probably buy more from this seller as the product was great, shipping was awesome, and the satisfaction that im getting the best price.. nothing beats that. So yes, BUY this. :)
on January 18, 2016
Received 4 10X2 packets and 2 opened packets instead of 2 10X5 packets. I feel like cheated😕
on November 3, 2015
Amazing deal!! These are the best price i have found on this film. We love our camera and are using it as a photo booth at our wedding. It will work great for people to take multiple photos and stick if in our photo album!
on August 16, 2014
Without a doubt this is the best value when it comes to buying extra film for the Fujifilm Instax. It cuts the price of one photograph from about $1.00 to $0.73, and the amount you save adds up. It's important to buy the film and the camera at the same time since the camera doesn't come with film already inside, and people should take note these photos are about the size of a credit card. They're probably smaller than you'd expect. Great product, though.
on January 8, 2016
I bought this and when it shipped one of the boxes were opened and the film had been ruined! I tried putting it in the Camera to see if it would work, but it didn't. I wasted $20 on that film. Although the rest of the film were ok.
on September 19, 2014
This is such a great value. Instead of buying them in single packs and paying nearly a dollar or more for each film, I'd rather just buy it in bulk. These also work with the Polaroid 300 and it is SO much cheaper to purchase them by the Instax brand in bulk here on Amazon than by the Polaroid brand in stores. However, I wish these came with a set of instructions on how to insert the film into the camera. I recently purchased my Instax MINI 25 and I had a bit of trouble inserting the film so I had to google it! I also wish that the films with cute designs came in bulk but I haven't seen that happen. Other than that, this is a great value and you'll be so much more willing and motivated to take photographs. Also I'm glad that these films expire in about two years so that I have some time to use them (but I'm guessing I'll be done with these in less than a year!).
on April 1, 2016
I received this product quite fast and was excited to open it. First off I was expecting 2, 50 count boxes. I received 5, 20 counts. Whatever, it's not that important. But when I unwrapped the plastic that held them all together I noticed one of the boxes was open. COME ON. I supposedly ordered a NEW product this is quite annoying that someone might have already messed with the film. Besides that issue hopefully the film works as usual. Last time I ordered in bulk one of the boxes of film was defective. All of the film developed white. Hopefully this works as it is suppose to.
on December 29, 2014
The film is easy to install. The quality of each print is inconsistent and really depends on very good lighting and positioning of the object to yield good results. The good prints get 4 stars. Pricey per photo for ones that don't turn out clear and sharp. Different settings don't always help with quality if the end product. Photos are tiny but true to the advertised size.
on March 24, 2016
These film packs are fantastic if you want to buy the film for less than $1/exposure. They colors are pretty vibrant and develop quickly. I find they develop faster when developing in a dark space (like your pocket) for some reason. They fit my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 and, when developed, fit nicely in my wallet for safe storage. All around very pleased with this film.