5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted
I was so excited when I received this, on time and in the good condition. You can't be this price for this film. The expiration date is 2015, just like that I brought at a store and the packaging is the same. This three pack is the best price I've seen, especially since there is no sales tax and free delivery. I'll update if I use it and something wacky happens.
Published 10 months ago by dollmom

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it
Terrible!!!! Half of the pictures didn't come out. The film was damaged.
Published 3 months ago by shabnam khaloyan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Rainbow & Staind Glass & Candy Pop Film -10 Sheets X 3 Assort Value Set(with Values Japan Original Discription of Goods) (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the different frames, January 30, 2014
The pics are expensive but fun, I love my fuji mini, it is fun for events and documenting fun times.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this film, March 4, 2014
I got this film for myself.. the star one is my fav.. it came on time.. and I will order more of this film.. I use it to make collages for my best friend..and use the plain or rainbow for my sons collages!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun film, May 13, 2014
BoxerBaby (OutInTheSticks, TX) - See all my reviews
It is really a very cute frame around the picture. Just gives it a little something extra to the picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute for just a little bit more per piece!, August 18, 2014
These came fast and packaged very well. I love the variety and they were a big hit at a recent birthday party we threw! It's a bit more than regular instant film but for the cool comments you receive for them, they are well worth the extra bit. These were much more simpler and cheaper than purchasing separate frame stickers. I would definitely purchase these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, July 13, 2014
These are fun borders on the super fun instant film. My kids love to take these pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will have so much fun., July 9, 2014
A really good purchase!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, September 8, 2014
I bought the camera and film for my granddaughter. She loves it and has made a beautiful scrapbook with the pics from her summer vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item was delivered when promised, and exactly as described ..., October 11, 2014
Item was delivered when promised, and exactly as described. Daughter was over joyed when she received as a birthday present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing flim! My daughter loved it, September 30, 2014
Amazing flim! My daughter loved it! Sux there's only 10 per flim but for the price you can't go wrong. Thank you Amazon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›