Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2015
One of the film box came broken and color exploded. Staining my fingers and not developing any pictures once taken. Disappointed
review image
on February 5, 2014
I was so excited when I received this, on time and in the good condition. You can't be this price for this film. The expiration date is 2015, just like that I brought at a store and the packaging is the same. This three pack is the best price I've seen, especially since there is no sales tax and free delivery. I'll update if I use it and something wacky happens.
on February 16, 2015
It's super cute! Nothing wrong with it at all BUT... when I received the boxes (containing the cartridge) were creased and damaged. It look like it was opened before. Kind of sketched out by it. Film aren't good for too dark pictures or too bright pictures. Big group pictures were a tad bit blurry.
on July 5, 2015
Very cute borders! My daughter loves these. Unfortunately some of the prints did not expose and the prints were white. 3 out of 10 in the box were defective so far.
on February 5, 2015
They look great. The rainbow one was personally my favorite, because the colors were vibrant and has a slight neon look to it.
The polka dot one was my least favorite because it reminded me of a 5 year olds birthday party....

I could see these designs being used for pictures you would give to people in cards, on their birthdays or baby shower.
on November 1, 2015
The stained glass film was the only film that came out fine, I took photos of my friends' band during their set with the dot film and this inky substance was rubbing off the back of the film and parts of the photo didnt develop because of it, so on some photos the corners are white or there is a whole section of white running down the photo. The rainbow film didn't have the black substance rubbing off but there are three little puncture marks going down the back which makes white marks show up on the photos. It makes for a cool effect but still kind of annoying that two out of three packs were defective. A bit disappointed in this purchase but most of the photos came out okay.
on January 30, 2014
The pics are expensive but fun, I love my fuji mini, it is fun for events and documenting fun times.
on February 28, 2015
these are really cute but they made me realize that i prefer the minimalistic white aesthetic so i probably wouldn't buy them again. well, i probably would get them for a specific occasion, like a birthday party for a child.
on November 18, 2015
Two of the three packs of film were great. One pack was a dud. Only 3 of the 10 pictures developed. This film is not cheap so this was very disappointing. It has been more than 30 days since purchase so I didn't even bother asking for a refund or replacement.
on July 16, 2015
My daughter loves her polaroid camera. I don't know why, seeing as digital pictures exist, but she does. These films were really cute and decorative. It made her pictures really cute. I wish they weren't so expensive, but I can't find them cheaper elsewhere. Who knew these old-school pictures would be popular again?