1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPhone 5S is now a Polariod., March 4, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Share Sp-1 Checyciao Portable Printer (Electronics)
This turns any smart phone camera into a Polaroid Instant Camera. I got mine from Bic Camera in Japan. First Impressions are "This is Very Cool." You need to download the Instax App, buy a case for it, and you need to start shopping around for CR2 batteries; Fujifilm says your first set of batteries should last for 100 prints.
It's very simple to use. Install the included batteries and Instax mini film, that you have to buy, and turn it on. Turn your phone's Wifi on and connect to Instax Share Wifi connection. Open the App and start shooting. I'm using a iPhone 5S and the photos aren't fantastic, but they are very, very, good. I mean how good can a smart phone camera be? The prints take about 5 minutes to fully develop, but you can get a good image in about 90 seconds. Plus shooting photos and developing them at 40,000 feet or in a remote location is very cool.
Finally, Instax mini film is rated at ISO 800, so avoid the x-ray machines at the airport like the plague; however, I forgot and my film got x-rayed at the airport with no ill effects. Always have your film hand inspected. Other than that. if you're into photography, buy it you won't be disappointed.

Fujifilm Instax Share Sp-1 Checyciao Portable Printer