Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 22, 2013
Over the years I always have had something with instant photography. I own different Polaroid camera's and still have some original Polaroid film in the fridge. Film for these camera's is now available from "The Impossible Project" but is expensive. I'm also a long term user of Instax mini camera's. It all started with the mini 20, after that the mini 30i and later on the mini 50s. The mini pictures are small but the colors are actually better than Polaroids ever were.
Now, the Instax min 90 is the top model of the current range. This is not only the best looking Instax mini ever made, but also the best ever, offering the most controls. It is the only model that allows you to switch off the flash. It also features a bulb and double exposure mode. Like the mini 50s it also has a tripod mount. You do not need a close-up lens, the viewfinder changes during the close-up setting. The accuracy of the clear but small optical viewfinder is comparable to the other Instax mini's: there is more on the final picture than what was seen, but after a few shots you can keep this framing in mind so it does not give any problem. It is also the first Instax mini using a rechargeable battery. Additional batteries are easy to find because Fuji uses these types also in digital compacts.
The cost of film is acceptable. It is great fun using this camera, I love it. If it was possible I would give it a 6 star rating.
VINE VOICEon October 16, 2013
This is a very nicely made instant camera. It just like the Polaroids of years past and made just like their higher-end products. This camera is made of very high grade materials as opposed to the much cheaper plastic models of this of the mini instax. I believe that Fuji used a higher grade lens as the photos are sharper and the colors are rendered much better to my eye.

The instax film is very fast developing with beautiful colors. Both Fuji and Polaroid long ago had perfected this product - beautiful colors.

Kids today are fascinated with these instant developing cameras - my grandson loves his digitals but there is a little bit of magic in the instant photograph!!!

I bought mine from a Amz merchant in Japan --shipped quickly and had it in 3 days after shipped

Lots of fun!!.

The A/C battery charger works perfectly in the USA no adapter needed.
on November 20, 2013
I've owned the mini 7s, 210 and the mini 25. I love the instant gratification but was frustrated over the limited capabilities. I just got my Mini 90 and I LOVE it. The features are great, the modes are so helpful, there's a macro setting and the battery is rechargeable (used to be a hassle to run and get new batteries every time). I highly recommend this model If you don't have an instax yet, get this one.
on March 31, 2014
OMG i could not have spent my Christmas gift money on anything better! Do not buy this camera in a store unless its cheaper than here. I searched and searched and could not find one cheaper anywhere, so amazon is the best. The camera did take a while in the mail, but it was worth the wait. Dont worry about it coming broken because it was well protected in the boxes it came in.It takes a little practice with taking good photos on it. I have a scrapbook for my instant print photos, my friends love looking at them.
on January 26, 2014
I probably need to spend more time working with the various settings because some of the pictures are true duds. With that said, this is super fun. And, when I get better at using it, it could be a great way to make small mementoes for friends and family.
on January 22, 2014
We bought this for our wedding reception - and it was a hit! The camera has surprisingly accurate focus, a decent flash, and can be dialed to 'lighten' or 'darken' as required by different environments. Buying the 2-packs of film (20 images) through amazon is also the way to go.
Definitely recommend this camera!
on July 11, 2014
Be careful because it comes with a non-US plug. Luckily I had the correct cable lying around, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to charge the battery.
on January 16, 2014
I grew up with Polaroid instant cameras. I now have a Canon 5D MkII and love it - but I decided to get the Instax Mini 90 and I love, love, love it! I forgot how much fun it is to have a print in your hands immediately. The image quality is nice considering it's instant film, the pictures are sharp and have that funky subtle true vintage look that came naturally with instant film - long before iPhone apps and Photoshop and oversaturation. This camera is fun and easy to use. People get a kick out of seeing their pics right away and it gets a lot of attention. Very happy I bought this little camera!
on May 6, 2014
I love this camera, I plan to use it at festivals and over the summer. I've found the best compositions come out of outdoor lighting with this camera, I would say it is pretty true to color and my exposures have been more defined than the usual "Polaroid." There is something so satisfying about holding a picture in your hand after taking and watching it develop that I love, real photography, one copy and one copy only. I decided to go for the neo 90 as opposed to the mini 8 which has far less features. Plus, the look of the camera is so much more pleasing to the eye. I love that I can leave the shutter open and create light trails and double expose photos as well. One of my favorite features that the mini 8 lacks is that the neo 90 comes with a rechargeable battery that is good for 10 packs of film and the mini 8 requires batteries. All in all, I love the cameras and features it has. Very satisfied.
on August 12, 2014
Wonderfully fun camera. Used this at my wedding and on our honeymoon to Paris. It captures pictures with surprising quality for being instant and so little. I appreciate the greater control the Mini 90 offers me as far as settings/exposure. The sleek look is a plus as well.