4.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, just buy it!, December 24, 2011
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini 50s Instant Film Camera (BLACK) + Fuji Instax Dedicated zippered camera case (Black) + Fujifilm Instax Instant Film (ISO 800) (Twin Pack 20 Photos) (Electronics)
When I first received the item, it was broken! It wouldn't take pictures, so I sent it back and they quickly replaced it, so it was all good (: However, I barely started loving this item, because when I bought it I found it useless and a waste. Then I instantly fell in love with it when I actually used it with friends and at places I visited. Now my wall is covered with polaroids, and one day I'll frame them! If you're not sure about it and you're on the edge, just get it you won't regret it. However, the biggest issue I have with this is that the flash literally goes off on every picture. No matter the lighting, it ALWAYS flashes which I hate. It sucks because I can't take detail oriented pictures and anything reflective. Then I guess that's why I have the DSLR for so the flash shouldn't stop you from buying this camera since this product doesn't turnover as often as modern cameras. I do hope that one day they add a memory card option to the camera so I can transfer to my computer, but I can always scan the polaroid so it's still worth it. As for the film, don't be stingy because you have to enjoy it and you bought it for a reason and although the film is a bit pricey, just catch the sales. You should know your limits and your budgets, but if you've got some spending room I would buy this polaroid, oh and it's the smallest of the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eeeeekkkkkkk!, February 20, 2013
I love this camera I take it everywhere I go! It comes with everything u need for ur camera the case a lens but it dose make the picture a little blurry, a 20 pack of flim and a battery so u dont have to buy one just get started on taking pictures! The good part about it is that I dont have to order the flim on line I can just go to target and walmart and buy a 20 pack for 15 bucks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique In Its Own, March 4, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect from this camera when I initially ordered it. I got it for my fiance for xmas and really didnt know if she'd like it or not or if it would just be one of those things that it was cool to have but hardly ever got used. My fiance is fairly artsy and likes to draw and paint from time to time so it seemed like this might provide for a unique experience. She always talked about wanting an old Polaroid which would have been great to get but film for those are much to expensive, and well this is the next best thing. I looked into similar Fuji cameras but their films a bit more expensive so this was my final choice. The gift was a hit! She absolutely adores it. "This is the coolest gift I've ever gotten!" She made sure she had it out at our New Years party and used up all the film for some beautiful instant classic shots with friends. True the film is a lot smaller then your old Polaroid pictures, I actually like them better. The camera takes great pictures, this model has the zoom which is nice and of course the flash is always a must. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking to get someone close to them a fairly priced gift that is unique in its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, February 13, 2013
This was the most perfect gift. I'm hearing that he hasn't put the camera down and is having a blast with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift item, January 25, 2013
I purchase this item for my wife for her birthday. Its a great item for her to use. She takes the picture and puts it up on our cork board. the con is that the films are pretty expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Camera, January 5, 2013
Awesome package for the price! I got this as a birthday gift for my friend and she loved it. I was glad that the camera came with a case and a 2 packs of flim. She said she would give it a 4.5 mainly just because she can't remove the flash, but it's a instant camera! What can you do since most instants have flash you can't remove.
Anyways, it's definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars im a mini snap shot photographer, October 22, 2012
i am in love this camera. this idea of being able to have an instant picture and its in a mini size is so kyoot. black is sleek and the size is really convenient. <3 <3

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, September 8, 2012
the product came in within the expected delievery time and everything was in tip top shape. I am in love with this product and it's a great deal for the package because it contains everything you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
great price and works well. thx

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Film Instax mini, February 28, 2013
I bought this camera for my boyfriend for Christmas. He was totally stoked on it. When we go out and he takes pictures, people can't get enough of it. They want to know more, where they can get one, and I simply tell them I ordered it in Amazon. It reminds me of an old school instant with a 2013 chic makeover. I also bought him the package deal with a two rolls of film and a carrying case. I was delighted to see how happy it made it and how much fun he has using it. It's super easy to use. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.