Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
1818 comments758 of 810 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
The first package of film that was used did not develop any pictures. The pictures just came out blank or slightly discolored. So far the 2nd package has been ok. Here's hoping the remaining packages of film will develop. Attached is a picture of how the first couple of pictures turned out. The photos that did develop are a bit grainy. I don't know at this point if that's the film or the camera.
review image
22 comments44 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2015
Description states 50 sheets. (Divided in 5 packs of 10 sheets
I only received 2 packs of 12 sheets and 1 pack of 10 sheets--leaving me 16 sheets short!!!

Asking for a refund ASAP
review image
44 comments66 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
Perfect! I used this for a trip to California and it was what I expected. When it was shipped, it came in a pack of (2) 20 packs and (1) 10 pack which was odd but still worked perfectly fine.
review image
0Comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
Great way to purchase the film. So much cheaper than buying it in a single pack. Would recommend purchasing the 5 pack .
on August 15, 2013
I bought this because it saves a lot of money than buying the one in smaller packs. Overall the film are in great condition, and the shipping was pretty fast.
11 comment33 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2014
This 50 pack of Fujimax Intax mini film is worth the money you're paying for. Just remember to take your photos wisely, because these films do run out pretty quickly .
0Comment30 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
is fun to use with quick results. My grandchildren love to take pictures with this film and enjoy seeing what they took so quickly.
on May 9, 2014
I bought this Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets (5-Pack) for my new Fuji instant camera and the pics have good quality.
on May 22, 2015
Incorreccct!!! 😡
review image
44 comments63 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse