5.0 out of 5 stars STOP! You can get a better deal than this!
Published 6 months ago by StephanieW

The picture shows a box of five film cartridges, but it really comes with two boxes of two and a single cartridge (not boxed). When mine arrived the single cartridge was cracked :( I contacted the seller and will update in the future. Yeah.. kinda bummed.
Published 12 months ago by Brooke

5.0 out of 5 stars STOP! You can get a better deal than this!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets x 5 packs (Camera)
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids, November 21, 2013
is fun to use with quick results. My grandchildren love to take pictures with this film and enjoy seeing what they took so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was what it was expected. I like it., August 15, 2013
I bought this because it saves a lot of money than buying the one in smaller packs. Overall the film are in great condition, and the shipping was pretty fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm, March 20, 2014
Great way to purchase the film. So much cheaper than buying it in a single pack. Would recommend purchasing the 5 pack .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pack, May 29, 2014
great 5 pack, nice price. Packaging was kinda' 'eh. Looks like they opened up another 4 pack and threw in one set with a wrapped pack. Either way, I would purchase again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was expecting.. And semi broken on arrival, July 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works For Polariod 300, May 13, 2014
Fuji Instant Mini film has sharp clarity and clear, crisp color. The focus on the images comes out very sharp. Will buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived fast. One film was bad., March 1, 2014
I had a problem with one of the films, which I end up getting only 5 pictures and the rest were all burnt. I don't know how often this happens, but since it happened to me I left 3 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars bad, October 24, 2013
there is small black point on the picture. For every picture. It waste me about 2 pack. Can u give me a answer? Its problem from camera or sheet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 16, 2014
Great film and fun product! I've used at my engagement party and taken pics and two friends' parties and given the photos as a part of their gift! They've loved it! Easy to use!

Rate and Discover Movies