Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fuji Instax Shiny Star Instant Mini Film - 10 Prints
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 7, 2014
The kiddos absolutely loved this product, had so much fun with it!!
Digital images are great for adults, but my 9 and 11 year old love their instant cameras and this fun film just made them so happy.
on June 15, 2014
I had three pics so far and they are all very shining (gold or silver tone). Nothing wrong with the frame. They are just but the pastel color as shown on the box
on July 9, 2016
The shiny star film is as expected. My only complaint is I can't really write anything on the top or bottom like usual with the plain films. The quality is the same just a different border around the picture.
on February 6, 2014
They work perfectly with my mini 8! There are all kinds of different colors/tints and they're always different. They've worked for me so far! Great film!
on January 16, 2015
I gave this to a friend for Christmas and when he started to use it the print was gorgeous and the film came out amazing. I love this print a lot and I would buy it again.
on May 19, 2016
Super cute deign, and it is actually metallic! I didn't think that the film would shine as much as it did. I thought it was just named "shiny star". The product printed just fine and was a cute theme to a bunch of my random snaps. I did print the photos on an instax printer.
on September 4, 2015
This is my absolute favorite of the instax mini films that I have tried so far. I find the plain white borders to be pretty boring, and some of the other decorative films can be a little too busy. This film has just the right amount of color and decoration to add a touch of super-cuteness to my photos while not distracting from the photo itself. I have bought three packs already!
on July 1, 2015
Shipped non-prime very quickly, but be warned -- the pictures/box make the film look pastel, but they're actually iridescent (and in my opinion, not as cute). Also like some other reviewers, 2 of my films came out blank which has never happened before :-(
review image
on March 20, 2016
As other reviewers have pointed out, the frames are metallic and shiny as opposed to the pastel shades shown in the pictures. I've used it a few times so far and they're probably a good purchase for someone who likes the shine but personally I'm not a fan. That being said, they do work perfectly with my mini 8.
on November 2, 2015
have not opened this one yet but i have purchased a few different ones. works nicely with instax 8 mini. it's nice to have the ones with the designs than the plain whites. enjoy using them for scrap booking with my kids