5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original Polaroid from the 80s
It has been over three decades since I took a Polaroid picture. I am super happy with quality of the image; the color saturation is excellent. Overall great product. I highly recommend this product.
Published 1 month ago by Kyle Le

3.0 out of 5 stars Love how cute it is, but...
The films come out all blank. And, I put it in correctly, and followed the exact directions as well. I think the pictures were exposed to heat or something when it came to Hawaii. So sad.

Other than that, the film were shipped very quickly and I was happy with the shipping packaging. Thank you, just wish the films came out nice :)
Published 5 months ago by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Love how cute it is, but..., February 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute - Some of the film came out blank, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film comic (Accessory)
This film is super cute. I love my Instax so it was fun using the comic background for photos. My only complaint is regarding the vendor. Some of the photos came out all white/blank and the photos did not develop. Upon emailing the vendor, they told me to take pictures of the film and send it to be reviewed. Unfortunately I was on vacation and did not save the blanks. Most of the film worked though. I only lost 3 photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original Polaroid from the 80s, June 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film comic (Accessory)
My first Instax Mini Film ever! VERY CUTE!! I highly recommend. I only wish there was more than 10. I will definitely be buying again soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film comic (Accessory)
delivered on time & this film is so cool! Definitely one of my favorite themes! I suggest you guys buy it one time & see for yourself! (:

Fujifilm Instax Mini Film comic