Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 27, 2010
The twin pack contains two rolls of film that take 10 pictures apiece. This order would get you 20 pictures.
44 comments|526 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2012
As someone has mentioned before this film is compatible to Polaroid 300 cameras. So if you want to save a couple dollars on instant film you should definitely purchase Instax Mini film instead of the polaroid one. Its cheaper and the quality is the same :)
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2011
If you have a Polaroid 300 camera don't buy the Polaroid brand film this works just as well. Save yourself some money!
review image
22 comments|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2015
It was really nice having a physical copy of your memories to hold onto. The camera prints out pictures in a really nice way that makes it seem old and nostalgic which is really nice. And the film gives space to write a caption below it.
on December 17, 2012
There are a few arguments against instant film in general, and then against the Instax Mini system specifically. While the image quality is better than many so-called 'toy cameras,' you can't go into the instant experience expecting tack-sharp, highly enlargeable results. I shoot film almost exclusively, and I shoot everything from tiny spy Minox cams up to large monorail view cams. Some cameras are methodical tools, requiring the user to iteratively run through series of movements, studying a sheet of ground glass until the image can be recorded perfectly on a sheet of film. And some cameras are just fun to use, full of limitations but full of joy. This is where instant comes in, and Fuji has done a pretty good job with their Instax systems. The other issue is in the divide between the Instax Mini and the Instax Wide. I personally think the Mini is great, even though plenty of people seem to think the images are too small to be practical. My opinion is that the Wide cameras, while producing nice large images, are too large and bulky to be fun. Which, again, is largely the point of instant for me. I use a 50s, which tucks out of the way in a bag pretty handily. So what to do with these card-sized images once you have them?I keep written correspondence with a number of people, and find that they're a great little pack-in for a personal touch. I suppose this was more a review of the system as a whole than of the film, so if you need a review of the film itself, here it is: there's only one emulsion for these cameras, and this is it. This film is useless without the system, and the system is useless without this film, and while there are multiple cameras to choose from, this is all you get for film. If you want a fun little instant system, I highly recommend Instax Mini. And if you take that advice, you're buying this film. I will say, in case it's a dealbreaker, that blues are strong on Instax - the images feel much cooler than Polaroid ever did. If you're looking for the crazy color palette of old Polaroids, you're not going to get it here. This again is a matter, though, of buying for an aesthetic or for the sake of something fun. And Instax is definitely fun.
22 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Super great price and works fantastically! I'd stock up if i were you! I compared the prices of this 2-pack to the prices of the 5-packs or the 2 5-packs and came to the conclusion it was cheaper to just stick with buying the 2-packs! Its a great prices and definitely the cheapest and best option!
on February 1, 2015
Perfect petite size for my instax mini 8! Love clipping them onto my lights with little clothespins :) came quickly & even was able to to be bundled with my camera. Will definitely buy more!
on February 25, 2010
not much to write about, ordered for 18.00, received the twin pack that came with 2 'rolls' that took 10 pictures each, taking a total of 20 photos for the MINI instax.
on March 12, 2010
After reading the reviews I carefully reviwed my order making sure Amazon matched me with the MINI 7 film and they did. I am usually reallt good at checking my orders but make sure you READ all the item description and the packaging! But YES it is the right film and works perfect in the Mini camerea!
on June 11, 2014
I've bought 2 Fujifilm cameras that require this film and the 2-pack for $13 is definitely the best deal. Don't be fooled by the 5-pack for almost $50 or the 2-pack for $18.99. If you browse through Amazon, or wait a little while, this $13 one will show up. Sometimes, it is not Prime eligible, but even when I bought it without the expedited shipping, it came in 4 days. My friends love the Fujifilm throwback instant pics and the mini pictures that make everyone look good! Get this pack; it's the cheapest!