5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!
This film is really fun. Each photo actually comes out in color/rainbow order. So the first photo you take might be mostly blue (I forget the exact order), and the next photo would be purple, the next red, orange, yellow and green, etc. It is so cool to stack the photos in the order that they come out and see the full color gradient. LOVE IT!
Published 17 months ago by Jennifer Stark

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but fun
The different colors add the extra fun and personalization to the instant picture taking but it is way overpriced IMO.
Published 8 months ago by Jeffrey Chau

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film, 10 Photos/Pack (Rainbow) (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lomography / Analog pics, August 24, 2013
If you are fan of Lomography/Toy Camera/Analog photo..etc, You should try Fuji Instax Mini. The size of the photo is just about the business card size and they are so cute. This one prints with colored border instead of normal white frames. I love Instax mini so much!!! Digital photos are beautiful in "High Def" way, but I love the lo-fi analog pictures for their nostargic and artistic mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 5, 2014
Each photo is a different shade of the rainbow, not all colors on one. Great film and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, January 9, 2014
Picture turn out even better than the old Polaroids I grew up with. My daughter just loves them and she is 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Pics!, December 25, 2013
I love the rainbow effect on the photos! I assumed each shot would be a different color, but instead, there is a blended rainbow effect (the red and orange blend perfectly). My daughter loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars to go with CAMERA, January 9, 2014
great find and price is about right for the camera. I will buy more once we are low on film

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems at all!, January 8, 2014
It got to my house fast and good quality film! Can't complain every thing was the way it supposed to be :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it., February 11, 2014
My daughter loved this film for her Instant camera. Different from the regular white background. Only giving it 4 starts because it is twice as expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why you gotta be so rude? I mean over-priced., September 14, 2014
I'm only giving this item 4 stars because it is expensive. I really love the idea of having colorful rainbow film instead of having a standard white boarder around the developed poctures, but it's one freaking dollar per film. So far, I've only bought this for a special occasion: my birthday. If I was a millionaire, I'd be snapping away with my Mini Instax Neo 90 aaaaallll day, but I'm not. So Fujifilm, it would be nice if you could make the Mini Instax film a bit more affordable for us non-mega-millionaire-rich people. Then, and only then, would I give this item five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014