Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: CameraChange

on March 24, 2014
Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film is like a box of chocolates in that you are never sure what you are going to get. (Yes, I stole that from a movie.) Many people seem to find this to be desirable. But, for me and mine, it was a bit of a turn off. Rainbow gradient, a good thing. All purple or pink, not so hot.

Anyway, I will still rate it with five stars. It does pretty much what it says it will do and the images are terrific. But, I will be sticking to the usual standard white prints from now on, and save a little money too boot.
review image
22 comments75 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2015
so glad i woke up and checked out prices this morning. $7.49! for a dual pack!? i HAD to stock up. didnt get as many as i wanted tho but 7 is just fine lol just got my film, same day delivery is awesome!
review image
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2013
This film is really fun. Each photo actually comes out in color/rainbow order. So the first photo you take might be mostly blue (I forget the exact order), and the next photo would be purple, the next red, orange, yellow and green, etc. It is so cool to stack the photos in the order that they come out and see the full color gradient. LOVE IT!
0Comment38 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
Picture turn out even better than the old Polaroids I grew up with. My daughter just loves them and she is 14.
on December 25, 2013
I love the rainbow effect on the photos! I assumed each shot would be a different color, but instead, there is a blended rainbow effect (the red and orange blend perfectly). My daughter loves it!
on January 8, 2014
It got to my house fast and good quality film! Can't complain every thing was the way it supposed to be :)
on December 13, 2014
Perfect retro pix for events. Loved leaving them around and people picked them up and shot instant memories. Put them in a book the night of the party and everyone wrote comments next to their picture. A treasure.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2015
this pack was completely message up. all the film was ruined and no pictures developed. I've bought these before and they were perfect, but these were all ruined. wish I had more now :(
on January 5, 2014
Each photo is a different shade of the rainbow, not all colors on one. Great film and would definitely buy again.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
If you are fan of Lomography/Toy Camera/Analog photo..etc, You should try Fuji Instax Mini. The size of the photo is just about the business card size and they are so cute. This one prints with colored border instead of normal white frames. I love Instax mini so much!!! Digital photos are beautiful in "High Def" way, but I love the lo-fi analog pictures for their nostargic and artistic mood.
0Comment22 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse