Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Camera|Change

on November 30, 2015
so glad i woke up and checked out prices this morning. $7.49! for a dual pack!? i HAD to stock up. didnt get as many as i wanted tho but 7 is just fine lol just got my film, same day delivery is awesome!
review image
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2014
Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film is like a box of chocolates in that you are never sure what you are going to get. (Yes, I stole that from a movie.) Many people seem to find this to be desirable. But, for me and mine, it was a bit of a turn off. Rainbow gradient, a good thing. All purple or pink, not so hot.

Anyway, I will still rate it with five stars. It does pretty much what it says it will do and the images are terrific. But, I will be sticking to the usual standard white prints from now on, and save a little money too boot.
review image
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
I would recommend buying the bigger package though it would be cheaper. But I am here to review the product. It is pretty good. It not like the older version of polaroid fills/sheets where u shake it to help the picture come out. All u have to do is take the picture. Then you put it in a dim area or ur bag. DO NOT EXPOSE THE FILM TO ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF LIGHT FOR IT WILL DAMAGE THE RESULT. I highly recommend to put it in ur bag or a dark spot/area if ur taking pictures outside. DO NOT SHAKE.
on September 13, 2015
The Instax Mini instant film is an amazing way to make sure that you hold onto your memories forever in a world where digital pictures are taking over! The film is about the size of a standard credit card, and each pack comes with 10 photos. Each photo I've taken has developed in under a minute. These pictures are PERFECT for scrapbooking or as a way to make a memory last a lifetime!

-----------------------------------------

The Good:
- Develops quickly
- Easy to use
- Vibrant color

The Bad:
- At almost 50 cents a picture, the film is a little more expensive than I would like.
on May 5, 2013
This film is really fun. Each photo actually comes out in color/rainbow order. So the first photo you take might be mostly blue (I forget the exact order), and the next photo would be purple, the next red, orange, yellow and green, etc. It is so cool to stack the photos in the order that they come out and see the full color gradient. LOVE IT!
on October 27, 2015
Worst items ever. I've used this exact brand of film for my camera for almost a year. I thought I was getting a great deal for what I ordered, but nope film is the worst ever!! So upset. I took 3 pictures & none ever developed! How embarrassing. Yes everything was facing the rider way when taking the pictures.. Awaiting for ups guy to get here so I can return ALL of this.
on January 9, 2014
Picture turn out even better than the old Polaroids I grew up with. My daughter just loves them and she is 14.
on January 3, 2016
I am beyond upset! My 9 year daughter asked for amazon giftcards for christmas so she could purchase a camera. We ordered the camera and she was so excited when it came in today. She went to the neighbors house and took pictures of everything. I told her to slow down because she only had 20 sheets. Well to my surprise box number 2 must have been damaged because none of the pictures are coming out. they are all just white sheets of paper. This is so disappointing! Can you even return bad film and if so where do I send it? Who do I call? What turned out to be great day turned into a sad day for my kid. Now lets say the camera is not working properly then i say don't spend all that money for 10 photos.
review image review image
55 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2015
Film is nice af, as always, you know, since I'm in it. Will buy again.
on February 2, 2015
this pack was completely message up. all the film was ruined and no pictures developed. I've bought these before and they were perfect, but these were all ruined. wish I had more now :(