Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1
|Price:||$128.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy and quick Wi-Fi printing from smartphones and tablets
- INSTAX Share App works with iOS and Android. This item requires the customer to download the Instax Share App from the Apple app store. It requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Enjoy a variety of templates: Real Time, Limited Edition, SNS (Facebook and Instagram), Square(Add Text) and Standard
- Uses Instax Mini Instant Film
- Uses two CR2 lithium batteries (approximately 100 prints per set)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||3.4 x 4.5 x 5.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
One tip is the instructions are pretty confusing. What you need to do first is download the app. Then on turn on the printer. Next go to your phones wifi settings and leave your current wifi and join the printers wifi and open your app. The rest is straight forward.
This thing is awesome to take around too if you want to print some memories for yourself or a friend
I would have rated this 4 stars, but after loading my 4th cartridge ("printed" only 30 photos so far) the thing died. I ordered more batteries, which got it back online, but I'm annoyed with 2 things.
1) I read that Fuji claimed 100 prints before new batteries are needed. 30 is not even half that.
2) The battery indicator was showing all three dots (full) when I sent a photo to it and it died. So the indicator is even more useless than the terrible battery indicator on my X100S.
All I can say is this item is amazing. Anyone who is a fan of Polaroid Instant cameras will surely enjoy this Fujifilm product. What's so good about this is that I can print the digital photos in my smartphone (and the ones from my digital camera - would have to transfer the photos into my phone though) instantly through this photo printer using the Instax Share app. It's light enough to be carried on around. A fun gadget to have in parties!
The only negative aspects of this product are the size of the film and the color of the photo shot. It would be lovely if Fujifilm will release a bigger film size in the future. Also, with mine, the photo came out looking a bit bright - with or without the Intelligence filter(filter included in the instax share app). I had to use photo editing apps (check Apple app store or Google Play for Android apps) and experiment with their filters to get the desired brightness and effects. Once you know which filters from those photo editing apps work for you, you actually get really good, vibrant colors in your photos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So much fun to use! Pictures turn out great and live that you can print out and give to people instantly.Published 1 day ago by Diona Dugo
I love this printer! It connects to my iPad very nicely and prints amazing photos!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I like that it is compact and can print out the photo after taking the pocture straight from the handphone. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Desmond Foo
The quality is honestly amazing. The app contained more awesome effects than I thought it would. At first I was iffy about buying this in comparison to an actual instant camera and... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ryan Williams