Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Protection starts when your product ships and covers accidental drops, spills, and hardware failures
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera
|Price:||$61.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.93 (39%)|
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Fujifilm
- Model Number: INSTAX MINI 7s White Camera
- Film Format Type: instant
- Minimum Focal Length: 6 mm
- Maximum Focal Length: 60 mm
From the Manufacturer
With its exposure control adjustment this camera is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera that will no doubt become a family favorite. With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini Film, superior images are just an instant away.
- Fujinon Lens - f=60mm
- Electronic Shutter 1/60 sec.
- Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust
- Manual exposure compensation
- Weight: 11.29 oz.
- Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4"
- Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:03 Mins|
There will not be much in the box: Just the camera, four AA batteries, the camera strap and documentation.
Please be aware that no film is included--that is a separate / additional cost. These are known to be a dollar per exposure / shot / frame. Packs of film are sold in groups of 10, so a single pack would have 10 shots, and a twin pack would have 20 shots (known to be around 10$ and 20$ respectively). Film is known to be a dollar per shot, which sounds cheap but can quickly get expensive. I got a twin pack for 14$ at Walmart. So, make sure that you ration your film and buy your film in bulk!
- When you load a brand new cartridge of film in, it has a protective layer on it which is what spares us from having to load it in the dark. Once loaded into the camera, switch the camera on and click the shutter button once -- it's going to eject the protective backing. Once this has been discarded, make sure that you DO NOT open the film door. It is now vulnerable to light so make sure it stays shut, or tape it shut, until all your film has been used.
- They have been very considerate in their design to help us keep track of these things. The bigger rounded window on the back which shows the yellow sticker is to let you know that film is present (also the yellow sticker helps align the film cartridge so you know you haven't flipped it around).Read more ›
1.) It's off centered. As you can see in the photo of the camera, where you look through and where it takes the picture are in different spots. Therefore, the picture will be off. This is probably the biggest disadvantage of the camera but if you learn to put it to a different angle, the picture will turn out fine. I showed my brother how to and now he's a professional at centering it.
2.) The best places to take pictures are the sunny outdoors or dark indoors (and to use those settings). The picture will come out best that way. If you take a picture indoors even if it's sunny, it will come out shady and gray. If you take it in the dark, the subject will stand out the best. If you take it outdoors, you'll get a lot of detail.
3.) You'll have a lot of sample pictures. Remember that the film is not included but you can get it as a bundle. First couple of shots will be dark, off centered, etc. But, practice makes perfect!
Other than that, it takes really nice and clear pictures. It also has a vintage and retro feel to it!
Hope you enjoy your Instax Mini 7s!
Read the specs carefully on this product, so that you know what you would be getting if you choose to buy one. The pictures are about the size of a credit card. The camera uses a specific film type of Fuji film that is available on various websites (and probably in stores, although I get mine online so I don't really know about that). It is a little noisy when it shoots a picture, but in my opinion, no more so than the bulky, old-fashioned ones that are no longer available.
I lamented when these types of cameras disappeared from the market, and I am so happy that I have one again. It's swell!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By far my 14-year-old daughter's most favorite gift this past holiday season. Paired it with a photo album and she is having a blast taking pictures and writing captions!Published 13 days ago by Tina L. Moore
We got this to have at our engagement party and loved it! (Throw back to the good ole days of waiving a picture around waiting for it to dry lol). Read morePublished 16 days ago by TARA BAKER
This has been a very fun camera for my two teens. It has lasted through many boxes of the film and my daughter loves taking these pics with her friends. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Sonya
Christmas present for daughter, so not sure she would tell me that she hated it.
Havin said that, she uses it so she must think its ok
This is absolutely adorable and totally worth the purchase! It's small and lighter than a DSLR, and although it looks like a toy, it works really well.Published 27 days ago by Jessica Wong
I love my camera! It came on time and with no scratches or defects even though it's used. I've taken over 60 pics now and it works perfectly fine. I would definitely recommend! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer