5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and protects
It fits perfectly the Fuji Instax Mini 25 camera, and is really protective. Everyone with an instax should have one.
Published 10 months ago by FelipeSantarelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Very slim fit design
I read other review that this pouch runs small but I have never though that it would be slim fit. Only can fit my instax mini and nothing else. This is a good product for ppl who is looking to cover your instax camera only and nothing else.
Published 16 months ago by Lain

3.0 out of 5 stars Very slim fit design, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm Neoprene Pouch for Instax Mini 25 - Green/Black (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't fit the camera!, June 23, 2013
Was not what I expected, I thought it would hold the camera, but it's too small, kind of a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and protects, February 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little small, December 14, 2013
Its very nice but fits a little too tight on the camera. Overall good quality bag. Comes with a small clip attatchment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit camera!!!, March 22, 2014
Does NOT fit the camera! My daughter was so excited then realized it didnt fit. Would give it zero stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIGHT BUT........, March 11, 2014
This case is tight on the camera but if you give it a good stretch it goes on a lot easier.
I like it-not a lot of bulk in my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 23, 2014
I love the camera. It's so unique and this case is perfect for it. Not to clunky or annoying when you attach it to your belt loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, July 4, 2013
After using my Fuji Instax once, without having the case, I got several marks on it. This was a good and affordable decision for keeping my camera safe and protected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, March 4, 2013
I don't like the color but it feels good, the case fits my camera very well, I really love it