5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit.
Fujifilm quality as usual! Fits perfectly! shipped fast! this battery is OEM not a copy, it is a good buy at a phenomenal price.
Published 23 months ago by Robert Westall

3.0 out of 5 stars Charge duration average
I purchased this Fujifilm NP-45A battery as a backup for the original to use in my Fuji XP 60 camera. This and the original don't last as long as I expected. I don't think that any NP-45A would last any longer, it's just the design capacity.
Published 7 months ago by Jerry from Taunton

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., October 30, 2012
This review is from: Fujifilm Original OEM Battey - Fujifilm NP-45A Li-Ion Battery Pack for Digital Cameras (Bulk Package) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM, January 10, 2013
WDC "SciFi Fan" (Independence, Mo USA) - See all my reviews
Battery is like the one that comes with my camera and holds a charge better than the after market batteries I've bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Battery, January 14, 2013
Our safety representative needed a spare battery for his Fuji camera. Great price and he's a happy camper. Would recommend product.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy the Name Brand, December 31, 2012
truth is the factory battery lasts longer than the generic so buy this one. which for my camera i need as many shots as i can before i recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very good., July 1, 2014
Works very well. I get a good charge out of it. I use it for my camera several times and it has done well and it lasts for a long time in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars BATTERY WORKS FINE, July 1, 2014
SEEMS TO WORK FINE, IT WAS DELIVERED PROMPTLY, AT REASONABLE PRICE. OUR FUJI CAMERAS ARE JUST THE BEST AND WE DESIDED TO CARRY EXTRA BATTERIES RATHER THAN HAVE ONE GO DEAD ON US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 25, 2014
Came well packaged... bought as a replacement for my fuji waterproof camera where the previous one broke apart after years of use. Charged up and keeps its' charge well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance. Battery does not hold charge, April 7, 2014
Oldgoer (New Knoxville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this battery to replace the original 5 year old battery that came with my camera. I thought buying a fujifilm branded battery would be a safe bet. Sadly I was wrong. I took the battery with me on a recent vacation. The performance was very poor. The battery holds a charge for significantly LESS time than the 5 year old battery I was replacing. I am going to try one of the generic batteries instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Charge duration average, February 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great but package open, September 27, 2013
This battery works perfectly fine, but I was apprehensive because the package was bent and dirty, and it had been opened and taped back together! I have no complaint about the quality of the product, but something with an open package shouldn't be sold as new. If I hadn't needed it right away, I would have returned it.